• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mac or PC

ja2mine

ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ
Bells
Red Candy
October Birthstone (Opal)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Tasty Cake
Voodoo Doll
Ok so, I recently got a MacBook with my own money (I decided it was best for school) and I was wondering, what are you guys' opinions on types of computers?

Do you guys prefer Mac or Pc, and why :)

(No hate plsss !! just looking for opinions)

PC for sure. Mac's are VERY beautiful and fluid,
but I'm a fan of PC because it feels more personal? And can be upgraded, etc
(Same reason I like Android)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Congrats on the Mac though!
My friend loves hers, I know you will too

I use a PC right now, but my old school provided MacBook Airs for us and I miss them so much...

Do you use other apple products? I have an iPhone and an ipod, so having a mac is very convenient because i can sync everything to itunes. Also it's convenient that the operating system is the same for all of them. Macs aren't the best for gaming, but otherwise I think they're pretty great!

Last edited:
I prefer the MacBook air.
I created a thread like, 3 days ago? About me nearly installing a Trojan Virus.
It's a bit better with Malware,
And it's super fast.
But I just hate the batteries on them, they don't last longer than two hours -_-

i do like mac, because it's so sleek and lightweight, and when people decorate theirs with stickers it looks super cool, but i've only ever had pc, and i like it a lot. it's a lot more personal, i think, and i don't get confused with the mechanics like i do with mac.

but yessss congrats on the mac! get some super cool stickers (redbubble has some really nice acnl ones ;; ), and decorate the heck out of it!

PC all the way! Any computer that isn't Windows frustrates me, because I can't figure out how the heck to use it ^^; Though oddly enough, I really like iPads... (using one to write this, lol)

im thinking about switching from pc to mac. windows 10 is driving me nuts. ive had pc all my life but it shouldnt be too hard to figure out how macs work. also i heard that mac is better for graphic design artists?

Last edited:
PC because I think it's kind of easier to use. But I like it when you have to change the batteries on the keyboard for the mac. (borrowing a coin and then keeping it) :lemon:

mac is cuter, nicer to look at, etc etc

pc is cheap n cheerful (my laptop was ?50 in 2013 and is still going)

I prefer PC. Never really been a big fan of Macs. PC just works better for me, despite usually being slower than Macs. I'll admit though, Macs are gorgeous!

- - - Post Merge - - -

mac is cuter, nicer to look at, etc etc

pc is cheap n cheerful (my laptop was ?50 in 2013 and is still going)

Woah that's cheap. What manufacturer?

I use a Mac, and this is the first laptop i've ever owned. I prefer it more only because its the only kind i know how to use lol

I've never been able to afford a Mac so I guess I prefer PCs by default lol

I mean, they're each better at different stuff. Since I only use a really portable laptop for word processing, research, internet, videos & music, I love my mac air... Even so I feel like I'm only using it to like 1/4 of its capabilities

I prefer the MacBook air.
I created a thread like, 3 days ago? About me nearly installing a Trojan Virus.
It's a bit better with Malware,
And it's super fast.
But I just hate the batteries on them, they don't last longer than two hours -_-

Oh really? For me, the battery lasts for at least 8 hours !

I've only ever owned pc and have little experience with mac. Macs are sleeker and I like the interface but I find them too overpriced to switch from pc. Also pc's are better for gaming.

Obviously PC!! I have used Mac numerous times between when I was in like 1st grade and now, and I've always liked PC more.

Back