• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop 🌸 PWYW Chibi's! 🌸

ponyotheorange

eternal dreamer
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (20) +
Hi! I recently got a drawing tablet and I'm looking to practice more with the Chibi - type style so I thought I'd make a shop and see if anyone was interested??

Completed Requests :​
Mh6onUR.png
0peQwZr.jpg

*At the moment I'm only comfortable drawing humans.
*I'm working on getting better with intricate designs, but if your request is very detailed, I might simplify the designs a lil' bit.
*Like the title says, the drawings are PWYW, but art trades are pretty cool too. ;)
*I prefer to be paid after you recieve your art.
*If you have suggestions for me to help improve my art, please tell me!! <3
*** Sorry if this is like the most unprofessional thing you've ever seen, I've never done a shop before. ?\(ツ)/?

Slots :
1. ThatOneMarshalFangirl
2. punctuallyAbsent
3. 5cm/s

Waitlist :
1. allainah
2. Kitsey
3. pinkcotton​

Ref:
Offer:
Additional Details:

Last edited:

PWYW offer is 25tbt?

Last edited:
I'm interested, this is super cute *________*
Here's my OC for you: (x)
if she's too complicated, here's one of my mayors (x) (the other one has a lot of black on her design, I doubt it would apply for pastel?)
One thing I would mention is that the quality will be better if you upload on imgur ;)

thanks for considering! ♥
edit: would 75tbt be okay?

Last edited:
hi, i'm not sure if you're allowing this, but i'd love to be placed on the waitlist! :blush: your art looks super cute, and i'd love a chance at getting my mayor drawn :')

let me know if you're allowing additions to the waitlist! if not, i'll keep an eye out and try to jump when you have a spot! thank youuu!

----------------------------------------------------

request:

my mayor! :): (x)
i'd love it if her ponytail were long and visible, please! tysm for letting me onto the waitlist!! :blush: is 30 tbt okay? lmk if you'd like more hehe

Last edited:
hi, i'm not sure if you're allowing this, but i'd love to be placed on the waitlist! :blush: your art looks super cute, and i'd love a chance at getting my mayor drawn :')

let me know if you're allowing additions to the waitlist! if not, i'll keep an eye out and try to jump when you have a spot! thank youuu!
Thank youuuu! You're on the waitlist. <3

Back