• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

How many copies of AC do you have?

I have only one of ACGC and one of ACNL. I'd personally like to have a copy of City Folk and Happy Home Designer someday. :eek:

Last edited:
Three. All NL. 2 hard copies, 1 digital. I've never played the old AC games.

between me and my mom
4 new leaf
2 HHD
1 wild world
1 city folk 0:

1 WW, 2 ACNL (1 digital, 1 physical), 1 HHD... and 1 amiibo festival but I only got it for the amiibos because it was on sale haha.

I have the original animal crossing for the game cube, wild world, city folk, the amiibo party and two copies of new leaf. I have pocket camp on my phone if that counts

I own all of the English Animal Crossing games and only have multiple towns in Gamecube and New Leaf. The others I have one save. Gamecube because I have two memory cards and New Leaf because I had like 5 or 6 towns, I stopped playing them after decorating towns so I gave the cartridges to my friends. I still own 2 though!

I have one NL, one WW, and one NH. At first, I considered buying another copy of NL since I didn't like my town layout in my first playthrough of the game. However, plot resetting is so tedious, and it can be time-consuming to restart your game a lot of times to get the town layout you want, so I just decided to keep one copy of the game.

Just one copy of each, though I'm thinking of using a save manager to have multiple NL saves.

1 each: gc, cf, nl, nh, hhp (but that's dlc, so idk if that counts). Hoping to reward myself in a while with ww, possibly hhd.

But basically I have all of the mainstream games except for ww...

(not counting the animal forest ones because they are exclusive in Japanese and not counting pocket camp because I don't like pocket camp, and it's only on an app/phone and not a console)

Edit: thanks for reviving this thread @/Mr_Keroppi!

Last edited:
i have one of each mainline game and happy home designer but i have 2 new leaf games.

1 copy of AC (GC), ACWW, ACCF, ACNL and ACNH, all PAL copies.

I've been tempted to purchase a copy of the original N64 version for a while, but my converter doesn't seem to work properly anymore.

I own four—one copy each of Wild World, New Leaf, Happy Home Designer, and New Horizons. I've toyed with the idea of multiple copies for extra saves before, but I'm not sure I'd stick with them even if I did (or in the case of New Horizons, it wouldn't be worth the cost of an entire extra Switch to me personally).

Ive got New Horizons, Happy Home Designer dlc, Wild World, and New Leaf. Pocket camp if that one counts,

I only own 2 copies of New Leaf. I've been contemplating getting a copy of Wild World for a while now since everyone praises the dialogue.

Back