• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

How many copies of AC do you have?

I have one copy of New Leaf right now, two copies of New Leaf on the way (one for me and one for my boyfriend), and one copy of Wild World.

I own all the main series games released in North America and Happy Home Designer. Thinking of getting a second New Leaf cartridge eventually depending on how long it takes for the Switch game to release. Amiibo Festival is absolutely atrocious and I want nothing to do with it.

Uhh I have Let's Go to the City/City Folk and New Leaf. I played Wild World but let's just say I don't actually have the game physically heh...

I have exactly one copy of each game. I never thought about this before.

hello everyone ! as of right now, i have two copies of animal crossing : new leaf, one copy of animal crossing (2001), and animal crossing : happy home designer !!

I have two but I'm starting to regret the second copy purchase due to my lack of time. Oh well lmao.

1 WW, 1 CF (that i barely played rip), 2 NL, 1 HHD

I currently own 8: 1 Population: Growing, 1 Wild World, 1 City Folk, 3 New Leaf, 1 Happy Home Designer, and 1 Amiibo Festival (I found it for like, 10 bucks at Walmart with the amiibo so, it was a steal).

Last edited:
i own 3 ac games; 2 acnl games and 1 achhd. i wanna buy wild world and city folk but i'm broke lool

why would you buy alot of copies ? -noob question-
is that how people can create multi towns ? lool
& i have only animal crossing new leaf & i don't plan on getting WW nor City folk

I have x2 New leaf and x1 HHD because New leaf was the first time i played animal crossing and I never bought it on my wii or gamecube because I didn't know if I would like it but now after playing new leaf I wish that I had bought it for my other consoles.

Last edited:
2 ACNL, soon to be 1 ACHHD and 1 Wild World c: still trying to see if city folk is worth it to ask for my bday

Back