Switch
0391-6643-8131
Spring Sakura
う
My Melody Easter Egg
う
Spring Sakura
Just got curious, honestly.

EDIT: Ok I seriously needed to update this post because it's been 6 years and it's all wrong now. Heres my new tally.
GameCube x1, Wild World x3, City Folk x2, New Leaf x1, Happy Home Designer x1, New Horizons x3, Happy Home Paradise DLC x1
= 11 games + 1 DLC (the 10 years of collecting finally pays off)

Last edited:
woah! I own x1gamecube, x1city folk, x3wild world, x3newleaf(i have to care for my brothers town..) and HHD! woah, so weird how many there are when you think about it!

I have 1 WW, 1 CF, 2 NL, 1 HHD, and I have the gamecube one on an emulator on my laptop but it runs so slow that it's painful to try and play ad I cant seem to fix it, I am debating on buying an actual copy of it though

I have 1 HHD and 1 new leaf :) I really want to get more copies of new leaf though!

I currently have one copy of Animal Crossing and one copy of New Leaf, but I used to have two more copies of New Leaf and regret getting rid of them.

I have one copy of each game: AC:GCN, ACWW, and ACCF.

And for ACNL? Well... just one. I never really felt like spending another $30 to get a second copy lol
Though I would love to get a second copy just so I can have that sheep town I've been wanting...

Last edited:
1 GCN, 1 WW, 1 CF, 1 NL, 1 HHD. I used to own another copy of NL but I gave it to a friend.

A emu-ed acpg emu ac cf and 2 copys of nl one copy of hhd and one bundle of af

I have 1x Gamecube copy, 1x WW, 1x City Folk, 2x New Leaf, and 1x HHD. So I have 6 copies.

I have 1 game cube, 3 new leaf, 1 city folk, 1 wild world, and 1 HHD
7 copies isnt too much..... ha... ha... heh..

One; New Leaf. I'm amazed at just how many people have more than one copy of New Leaf. Like, really?

2 nl, 1 hhd! the second nl was a freebie from a friend who doesn't use it anymore :')

bless up

Back