• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

How many copies of AC do you have?

I have New Leaf, Wild World, and recently picked up Amiibo Festival since it was on sale for $10! Definitely worth it to get the Isabelle Amiibo that it includes

I used to have two, but I gave one to my mum to play. Kind of wanting a second town again, though.

i'm a non-competitive laid-back loser who just has one copy of new leaf and nothing else

One copy of Animal Crossing on GameCube, two copies of City Folk (the first disc stopped working but I still have it), one New Leaf (digital), one Wild World (digital on Wii U), one HHD, and one Amiibo Festival.

1 CF, 1 NL. ive played CF since 2009 but since i got NL back in March my CF time has slowed down. i feel guilty :(

Wow, I'm jealous how many some of you have.

I have 1xNL, 1xHHD, and Amiibo Festival just arrived today! (I got it mostly for the amiibos though.)

I want more copies of NL, I just keep hoping to find used copies for under $20 CAD.

1xNL (technically), 1xLGTTC, 3xWW, 1xACGC, 1xDnMe, 1xDnM+...

I want more :cool:

- - - Post Merge - - -

1xNL (technically), 1xLGTTC, 3xWW, 1xACGC, 1xDnMe, 1xDnM+...

I want more :cool:

3 ACNL and and 1 ACGC. I'm kind of doing a town for each season but we'll see.

I only have one copy of Animal Crossing New Leaf and Happy Home Designer. I've been looking around for another ACNL game though.

A copy of the Gamecube version, a copy of Wild World and two copies of New Leaf.

1 Wild World (bought it used, but only played it once - not willing to buy a second copy for upgrading the shops), 1 NL physical (I'm thinking about buying a digital copy for my O3DS - either that or cough up coins for my favorite normal villagers and WA off etsy), 1 HHD, and Pocket Camp (which I haven't played since the Rover butterfly event).

Back