How many copies of AC do you have?

I have one copy of wild world, 2 copies of new leaf (I got a second hand one because I wanted to start up sprout without restarting hei bai :p), and one copy of happy home designer! I don't play it as much but I actually really love it lol

I own 2 New Leaf copies and 1 Wild World copy. I don't have a City Folk or the gamecube one.

Just the one New Leaf copy. It was my first Animal Crossing game, so don't have any previous games. It's been tempting to get a second one to start a new town, but I know I barely have enough time to keep one going as it is, so two would be a bad idea.

I have only two copies! One Animal Crossing New Leaf and one Animal Crossing Wild World! But I want to by another copy of New Leaf and maybe Happy Home Designer! :)

I have one of each of the following: Gamecube, Wild World, New Leaf, Amiibo Festival, Happy Home designer. I used to own a copy of Let's Go to the City, but I sold it because it really wasn't my thing. I might repurchase it and give it another try in the future!

i have 1 gamecube, 2 new leaf, & 1 happy home designer.
i've never played city folk or wild world but i should

1 Wild World, 1 New Leaf and 1 Happy Home so I guess 3 in total :blush:

Well...
I have 2 copies of Animal Crossing that are all scratched up, and one copy of City Folk.

i've got one copy of wild world, one copy of city folk, and two copies of new leaf.
i never thought i'd get a second copy of any game but i really wanted to start fresh but i didn't want to lose all that i've accomplished in my first file.

one wild world, one city folk, one new leaf, and one hhd!
i think i want to get another copy of new leaf at some point though. i barely played city folk but spent my entire childhood glued to wild world.

Back