How many copies of AC do you have?

I have New Leaf, Wild World, and recently picked up Amiibo Festival since it was on sale for $10! Definitely worth it to get the Isabelle Amiibo that it includes

I used to have two, but I gave one to my mum to play. Kind of wanting a second town again, though.

One copy of Animal Crossing on GameCube, two copies of City Folk (the first disc stopped working but I still have it), one New Leaf (digital), one Wild World (digital on Wii U), one HHD, and one Amiibo Festival.

1 CF, 1 NL. ive played CF since 2009 but since i got NL back in March my CF time has slowed down. i feel guilty :(

Wow, I'm jealous how many some of you have.

I have 1xNL, 1xHHD, and Amiibo Festival just arrived today! (I got it mostly for the amiibos though.)

I want more copies of NL, I just keep hoping to find used copies for under $20 CAD.

1xNL (technically), 1xLGTTC, 3xWW, 1xACGC, 1xDnMe, 1xDnM+...

I want more :cool:

- - - Post Merge - - -

1xNL (technically), 1xLGTTC, 3xWW, 1xACGC, 1xDnMe, 1xDnM+...

I want more :cool:

3 ACNL and and 1 ACGC. I'm kind of doing a town for each season but we'll see.

I only have one copy of Animal Crossing New Leaf and Happy Home Designer. I've been looking around for another ACNL game though.

A copy of the Gamecube version, a copy of Wild World and two copies of New Leaf.

1 Wild World (bought it used, but only played it once - not willing to buy a second copy for upgrading the shops), 1 NL physical (I'm thinking about buying a digital copy for my O3DS - either that or cough up coins for my favorite normal villagers and WA off etsy), 1 HHD, and Pocket Camp (which I haven't played since the Rover butterfly event).

Back