• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I Did It Again.

That Marshal Fangirl

🌸Springtime Vibes🌸
Bells
Switch
7500-2427-4231
Island
Destiny
Yellow Heart Balloon
Green Heart Balloon
Blue Heart Balloon
Purple Heart Balloon
Pink Heart Balloon
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Spring Bloom Easter Egg
Aurora Easter Egg
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Zen Easter Egg
I promised myself that I wouldn't buy any more amiibo cards after my $15 June purchase a couple of months ago. However, my addicted ass decided to check eBay today and saw a $7 Skye amiibo card among the $15-$20 ones. The shipping was $2.63, but the card was still pretty cheap for a popular villager. Being me, with no self-control whatsoever, I bought it. My love for amiibo cards has no bounds. ;-;

Lol. Same problem here.
I've spent almost 173$ On amiibo cards.
Gladly I've stopped my amiibo addiction last week.
Seriously 173$ on cardboard isn't worth it.
:p

Today I got Bones, Nana, Zell, Dierdre and Maggie for about ?9 total. No regrets.

Paid DLC is not for me I'm afraid. Keeping thay willpower strong. Complete game or no dice. (Except PokeBank being necessary.)

uMMM RELATABLE??

i feel you though! i keep having urges to buy more and more amiibo cards. and my rationale is always "your cycling thread will have even greater selection!" but at the same time i'm like ??? is it worth it??? spending real money to earn some virtual tbt here???

im praying for us to stay strong!!! ;;;;;

I think I've only bought 7 or 8 packs total, but most of those I got with a gift card so I haven't spent a ton of RL money. The only real reason I kept buying them was to get a Phoebe card, and while I got some hype ones I never got Phoebe. Eventually just spent some TBT to get her from a cycling town :p

I really want more welcome amiibo card packs but they're sold out everywhere I live it seems and when I find them online they're so expensive! It's so addicting though! I love it.

I feel your pain. I don't even wanna say how much I've spent on individual cards. I buy them off resellers because I bought 10 packs of series 1 and got 1/5 of the villagers I really wanted

I got my amiibo cards yesterday, and my new 2ds xl today so I have now joined the ranks of hopelessly addicted.

Haha I get it. I was lucky to get Skye in a random pack . I just trade cards now mostly!

Back