• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

frustrating.

magicaldonkey

britcom poster collecc
Pear 🍐
Persimmon 🍅
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
3844-4393-0026
Inky
Will-o'-the-wisp Halloweaster Egg
Aurora Sky
Cobweb Halloweaster Egg
Flower Glow Wand
When villagers ping you, ask you to move, and they when you say for them to move.. they change their mind and want you to be better friends.

- no further comment

I've gotten that before many times from villagers I've wanted to move out. When that has ever happened I quit the game without saving and get another ping from the same villager about moving then they stick to their idea. It is frustrating indeed

Honestly its soooo frustrating. especially if their house is in a horrible place

I just leave the game without saving when they do that. Spend the rest of the time avoiding them until them move.

I felt bad about Muffy going but her house was in way for the new bridge. Now with the update I can ask her back again.

Last edited:
Mira kept doing that to me and I kept closing the game without saving until she finally decided to move. Her house is in a terrible spot. She's going on the 9th.

Sure it's frustrating... Like most of ACNL! But still not as frustrating as playing and losing three entire games of rock paper scissors with a camper after talking to them 8x to initiate the move-in dialogue -________-

Sure it's frustrating... Like most of ACNL! But still not as frustrating as playing and losing three entire games of rock paper scissors with a camper after talking to them 8x to initiate the move-in dialogue -________-

Good old rock, nothing beats that.

Back