• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

A "Gentleman" themed town

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Pink Candy
Blue Candy
Green Candy
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
It's time for another town idea thread! As usual, feel free to take it if you'd like.

The mayor would be a boy wearing the curly mustache accessory and a full tux outfit. All villagers would be male with facial hair, so here goes the list:

Beardo
Cesar
Chops
Claude
Cousteau
Gaston
Hippeux
Leopold
Lionel
Prince

Their catchphrases and greetings would include stuff like "quaint", "quite" and etc.
I'd write on the mayor's TPC "I mustache you a question" :)
Landscaping would have a refined feel, with lots of statue fountains, metal benches, purple and black and white flowers...

The mayor house's first floor could be a barber's shop, and the other rooms could include a gentleman's club (billiard table, fireplace, dartboard, gracie's card series), a tea/drawing room with bookshelves and teatables, and lots of gracie's gorgeous series and rococo series for the bathroom, bedroom :)

What do you think?

this is cool! i'm making my house restaurant-themed but I think I might borrow one of your ideas and make one of my rooms more like a bar/pub with the billiards table and dart board!

I love this idea! It's really original. Hahaha mustache puns!! And you gotta love your smug/gentlemen villagers too! What would your mayor's name be?

That sounds just absolutely hilarious. To make it work, though, the town structure also needs to be well thought up, with some real high class vibe to it!

I like it! It would be fun if someone created a companion town for ladies. Maybe a town of snooties? :D

If you do create this, please upload a DA so we can check it out.

I like this idea a lot and agree that I would love to see a Dream address for it once you get it up and running. Do you have any thoughts on a town name? Would you go with a traditional town or zen or modern (I'm pretty certain you wouldn't be doing fairy tale)?

WTP7U4N.jpg
yS0afK3.jpg
4WDXIjU.jpg
aQOMb70.jpg
FDffLYM.jpg
Great idea for a town theme.I have several of these hairy villagers.

I like this idea! I think the landscaping from how you described it would look stunning. I've never heard of this before, I would definitely want a companion town being lady themed ^^

I won't be making this town, guys. It's just an idea I wanted to share. I've done threads like this before. :)

For the mayor name... something like "Harrold"? Does it sound gentleman-like? x)

PWPs would be on the modern side, I guess. But the train station and town hall should keep the original forms.

Back