one word; hummus
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Can somebody explain why this is a thing i dont under stand i still have room but I can place the item that only takes up 1 square of room what the heck nintendo

I have that too in my one room, I hate the limit. It prevents me from creating my dream rooms

Woah theres limits? I guess I just didnt spend enough time furnishing my rooms to find out XD

lol this grinds my gears in the museum bc thats where i like to cram the stuff i'm hoarding, and i'm doing a really good job of packing it all in there when suddenly the game doesn't let me put anything else down ;;;

i actually had no idea that was a thing ; ; i probably have the lamest rooms ever that's why i never got to notice omg

lol this grinds my gears in the museum bc thats where i like to cram the stuff i'm hoarding, and i'm doing a really good job of packing it all in there when suddenly the game doesn't let me put anything else down ;;;

Oh does this only apply to actual furniture, not items like saplings, unidentified fossils, etc? I haven't tried it for my house, but I've filled up the entire museum room with just saplings and it has never told me that it's too full. If it does apply to furniture, that bums me out because I plan on eventually furnishing the museum exhibits and make like a japanese style room but I already have so many furniture items in mind u_u

Oh does this only apply to actual furniture, not items like saplings, unidentified fossils, etc? I haven't tried it for my house, but I've filled up the entire museum room with just saplings and it has never told me that it's too full. If it does apply to furniture, that bums me out because I plan on eventually furnishing the museum exhibits and make like a japanese style room but I already have so many furniture items in mind u_u

Saplings, bushes, StreetPass items, mushrooms don't count the same as furniture. Sometimes if a room is "full" I can put those items on the floor.

It is so frustrating when you have a room concept and want it to look/feel full, lush, filled and then you hit the limit.
Especially in Happy Home Designer!!!

It is so frustrating when you have a room concept and want it to look/feel full, lush, filled and then you hit the limit.
Especially in Happy Home Designer!!!
1x1 tilles pathes in hhd eat all my room and theres no way around it :(

Back