• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Kesha - Praying

HungryForCereal

if it was you I'd never want to leave...
Bells
Pink Summer Shell
Mint
Pavé
ok so for those who dont know, kesha has released a few singles for her upcoming album in four years and Praying is one of them! i urge anyone who hasnt listened to Praying to go listen to it now because its just so good and meaningful and it deserve a grammy! even the music video is beautiful. not to mention that super high note at the end. oh god i get chills every time i hear it. go listen and you'll love it. and those who have already listened, what do u think of it? im really loving this new kesha!

Last edited:
the beginning is very 'lemonade'

I used to love her old stuff but not a fan of the new, that's not to say it isn't good though, because she is a very good vocalist.

the beginning is very 'lemonade'

I used to love her old stuff but not a fan of the new, that's not to say it isn't good though, because she is a very good vocalist.

haters used to say kesha cant sing and now kesha throws a high note in their face ha

haters used to say kesha cant sing and now kesha throws a high note in their face ha
Yeah I remember when she did her Deconstructed stuff people were really shocked that she has such a good voice lol.

I really like Praying! I'm glad she's getting back into releasing new music, but if people were fans of her for her more party music stuff I don't really blame them for not liking her new style. I've always loved her softer side, though (The Harold Song) so I'm excited.

Last edited:

True, I remember when people said she couldn't sing.

I think people generally didn't like her because of her image at the time. But you have to remember people would be skeptic to her singing ability due to how heavily edited her music was - however, this was just her music style at the time and didn't mean jack for how well she could sing. Quite sad actually, and it's devastating the situation she was put through.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah I remember when she did her Deconstructed stuff people were really shocked that she has such a good voice lol.

I really like Praying! I'm glad she's getting back into releasing new music, but if people were fans of her for her more party music stuff I don't really blame them for not liking her new style. I've always loved her softer side, though (The Harold Song) so I'm excited.

wow I've never heard her Deconstructed work!

Back