• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Pokémon Ultra Sun or Ultra Moon?

Ultra Sun or Ultra Moon?

• Ultra Sun

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Ultra Mom

Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Both!

Votes: 15 36.6%
  • I haven't decided...

Votes: 9 22.0%
  • Who needs virtual pokemon, my rl bidoof is good enough thx...

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
Ultra Sun because I have Moon, but I'm still contemplating whether or not it'll be worth getting. Still need more to sway me, Game Freak!

was leaning towards ultra sun since i have moon, but now i feel like ultra moon is better. my brother has sun, and will probably get ultra sun, so either way i don't mind cuz i know i can try both of em out :cool:

I'm getting the Dual Edition. That way, I can trade Pokemon between my 2 N3DS systems.

Definitely getting both. Always got both versions since BW2.

Bet they are gonna releasing stuff like late October or stuff just to keep us hanging on. lol.

I'm gonna get both, need to add those new Ultra Beasts to my living dex in my Pokemon Bank. Got my fingers crossed for more Alola forms too!

ultra moon. i got moon the last time and really enjoyed it, so i'd like to see the differences + how good this one will turn out!

Ultra Sun.

Pokemon Ultra Mom sounds like an interesting game though.

Dang double post

Last edited:
I greatly prefer Lunala over Solgaleo and I'm more of a nocturnal person when given the option. Those two factors push me toward Ultra Moon. That said, this is another case where, like Omega Ruby, Ultra Sun has generally better version exclusives than Ultra Moon, but that only means so much when I can just breed things in other games to use on my teams. That said, I always try to get both versions of the Pok?mon games and have both Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon.

Back