• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Pokémon Ultra Sun or Ultra Moon?

Ultra Sun or Ultra Moon?

• Ultra Sun

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Ultra Mom

Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Both!

Votes: 15 36.6%
  • I haven't decided...

Votes: 9 22.0%
  • Who needs virtual pokemon, my rl bidoof is good enough thx...

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters

Awesomeness1230

😎
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Flea
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Tasty Cake
Red Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
Ancient Candle
Yellow Candy
August Birthstone (Peridot)
ど
Wondering what everyone was planning on getting. Are you going for the same one you got for Sun/Moon or the other one? I got Sun last time so I'll be getting Ultra Moon this time round~

edit: Please ignore the typo...:p

Last edited:
You know I'm going to get both because I always get both. Not missed buying a main series Pokemon game since Generation II. (Will buy Crystal off eBay eventually.)

No idea because we know nothing about them, other than lazy orange dog.

i'm actually surprised i'm saying this - but so far, i haven't been super interested in ultra s/m. i looove pokemon and i don't think there's been a main game that i felt "meh" about (but at the same time, maybe i'm not super stoked yet because not a lot of info's been released. we'll see!) if i were to get one, i'd get ultra moon so i can have both regular moon and ultra, but getting the other version would be an interesting idea.

I'm getting both - well my husband ordered both. We bought the Amazon steel book edition with the two games.

Frankly it doesn't matter which one I play.

Decided ultimately for Ultra Moon. :)

Ultra sun. It's basically a Voltron pokemon, how could I say no!

I got Moon, but I think I'm going for Ultra Sun. As much as I loved having it be dark while I played, I love playing during real time more. It all depends on if there's new exclusive pokemon though!

I haven't decided yet. I have Pokemon Sun.
On the one hand, Pokemon Ultra Sun has a normal time system and (Ultra) Solgaleo. On the other hand, Ultra Moon will be a nice contrast to Pokemon Sun.
I'll decide when we know more about the games, including the exclusive pokemon.

Ultra Moon, because I love how in Moon if it's daytime in real life it's night in the game. :)

I haven't decided. I had Moon and trying to decide if I want Ultra Sun or Ultra Moon. I guess I'll decide if there is a big difference between them besides the legendaries?

ultra pearl and ultra diamond

probably ultra moon since I bought moon

idk yet. I need to see version exclusives to make my final decision. and maybe any actual information on the game? like ANYTHING? but I digress I got moon because one of my friends got sun and I liked moon's version exclusives better.

I haven't decided yet. I was first thinking about getting Ultra Moon maybe, since I bought Sun. But now I'm not really sure about it. I guess I will wait and see if there are any differences between the games and will then decide which I buy.

Last edited:
Not sure yet actually! I might just watch Let's plays too I dunno. Not a lot of information on them

After yesterday's Nintendo direct, I think I gonna buy Ultra Moon, but I'm not 100% sure about it yet.

Probably Ultra Moon due to the Rockruff having thunder fang there and it could actually be useful. And I'd like to get back into the Moon/night aspect of the game again :)

Hope I find some neato place to pre-order it on though since I want that shiny Silvally haah.

Back