• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling [offline] amiibo card requests! 280+ villagers for 5-25 TBT each!

@Keldi: i don't have molly's card, unfortunately. :'(
if there's anyone else you're looking for please let me know!!

@esotericForger: alright! i'll vm you when he's ready. never mind, you don't have vms enabled. i'll pm you then.

Last edited:
@Keldi: i don't have molly's card, unfortunately. :'(
if there's anyone else you're looking for please let me know!!

@esotericForger: alright! i'll vm you when he's ready.

Okay! I'm browsing through the list right now ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay! I found two!
Animals are: Pietro (20tbt) and Freckles(she's at Tier 6, so I'm not sure)

@Keldi: i'll get them into boxes for you as soon as possible!
& freckles is 5 TBT!!

it posted twice accidentally! sorry about that. ;_;

Last edited:
@Keldi: i'll get them into boxes for you as soon as possible!
& freckles is 5 TBT!!

Is it possible to convince multiple animals to move into your town on the same day? I'm making sure so this isn't a waste lol
And 25tbt for a rainbow sheep and my childhood duck is awesome!

Last edited:
i am pretty sure you can only convince one villager to move in per day. ;_; last i checked if you asked a second person to move in they cancelled the first one out? but if you need time to make space i'll be here until 6 PM! :)

and i'm happy to help! ^__^

i am pretty sure you can only convince one villager to move in per day. ;_; last i checked if you asked a second person to move in they cancelled the first one out? but if you need time to make space i'll be here until 6 PM! :)

and i'm happy to help! ^__^

Okay. I'm not time traveling in my current town, so I'll take Pietro today and Freckles tomorrow.

whoops, i missed your vm! like i said i can totally swap out freckles for pietro if that's what you'd want to do!

mayor: Harley
town: Brooklyn
friend code: In side bar
villager: Mitzi
payment: i'm not sure what tier she is in?

This would be for my sister's game, we use the same fc but she would be the one picking up :) I included her info up there ^^

@Lauryn: mitzi is tier 2, so 20 TBT! :') she should be ready in 10 minutes.

going offline for a little bit to make dinner. i'll probably be gone for like an hour or so? at any rate you can still leave requests if you're sure you'll be online when i get back! :)

Nevermind! Withdrawing my order! Sorry about that. :) Good luck! ^^

Last edited:
@Livvy: it's no problem!

back online now & will be until 7:30 PM EST!

@Mayor-Calista: i don't have marshal, sorry! i have a complete list of villager cards i do have in my first post and he isn't among them. :'(

@Mayor-Calista: i don't have marshal, sorry! i have a complete list of villager cards i do have in my first post and he isn't among them. :'(

oh okay it's fine! I didnt know where to find your list. I'm on here on my 3DS

would i be able to request another villager or is it one per person per online period? cause i managed to get another space almost open lol

oh! i didn't even know you could do that. :eek:
the list is under the spoiler drop down. i'm not sure if that's clickable for you! :<

- - - Post Merge - - -

@esotericForger: you can definitely request another villager! they're unlimited. :*)

Back