• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling [offline] amiibo card requests! 280+ villagers for 5-25 TBT each!

@Electra: that's fine with me! requests are always unlimited. ^_^
i'll vm you when she's ready!!

@Electra: that's fine with me! requests are always unlimited. ^_^
i'll vm you when she's ready!!

OH NO! MY OTHER ACCOUNT WAS BANNED! (-KittyCat-) It says alternate accounts aren't allowed, and it is a permenent ban. I don't have enough tbt on this account! What should I do?

omg, hey, it's fine! just pay me when you can. julie's boxed and ready for pick up!

@Allure: sure thing! i'll keep the gates open. just drop by when you're ready.

@Allure: sure thing! i'll keep the gates open. just drop by when you're ready.

I feel so bad. I also feellike I'm gonna cry! I lost so much tbt... and new friends, and now my 3ds is messed up... I only did it because you can't delete accounts or threads and you have to pay for a username change.... :(:(

Maybe contact someone? I dunno what they can do, but it won't hurt to ask!

Maybe contact someone? I dunno what they can do, but it won't hurt to ask!

No, it's against the rules to have a second account, I got a whole PM thing. I would show an image, but i don't have 2 tbt... :mad: Thinking of quitting TheBellTree.

@Allure: again, i'm very sorry! :'( you have 20 more minutes (i think?) to pick up your villager.

--

continued update on my tier one 10 TBT sale:

the villagers i currently have available for that are
merengue
stitches
chrissy
diana
marina
zucker
julian (reserved)

@Allure: again, i'm very sorry! :'( you have 20 more minutes (i think?) to pick up your villager.

--

continued update on my tier one 10 TBT sale:

the villagers i currently have available for that are
merengue
stitches
chrissy
diana
marina
zucker
julian (reserved)

Be there in 10!

okay!

- - - Post Merge - - -

for personal reference:

- stella adopted
- skye scanned in

- - - Post Merge - - -

requests seem to have stopped for the night!
if i don't get any new ones within the next 20 minutes i'm going to go offline & i won't be back until the 24th or 25th!

--

closed now! :) like i said, i'll be back on the 24th or 25th.

Last edited:
open for the day! not sure how long i'll be on, but i should be available until 3 PM EST minimum.

current villagers available for quick adoption:
diana
marina
lolly
chief
chrissy
stitches
merengue
zucker

and if you don't have TBT/would prefer to pay another way, i am looking for a silver watering can right now and would be happy to exchange one for your villager of choice!! ^__^

Last edited:
Back