• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling [offline] amiibo card requests! 280+ villagers for 5-25 TBT each!

@SugoiPurin: request accepted! that's okay about earlier! i understand--things come up. ^__^ you're fourth in line right now!

- - - Post Merge - - -

also @everyone, my computer decided that it's going to update in 10 minutes. -__- i'll have to switch to my tablet for a bit (which is harder to use), so if it takes me longer to get back to you i'm sorry!

mayor: Whisper
town: Cactus
friend code: sidebar
villager: Marshall
payment: clovers? I have a bunch of them!!! Tell me how many you need and ill figure it out lol. I'm now more sober!! Sucks you had to move to your tablet D;

mayor: Breeze
town: Sky Cove
friend code: 0233-3478-0626
villager: Julian
payment: 10 tbt (special deal)

- - - Post Merge - - -

mayor: Breeze
town: Sky Cove
friend code: 0233-3478-0626
villager: Julian
payment: 10 tbt (special deal)

Um, I didn't kow there were specific villagers on sale... am I reading that right? If so, I'll have Diana instead, please...

@Rin: i'm sorry but i don't have marshal omg....i wish i had his card ;___;

@-KittyCat-: request accepted! i'll vm you when he's boxed.

[edit] you did read right, but i was going to scan him in for you anyway. :') if you want i can get both villagers for you, or whichever one you prefer.

Last edited:
@Rin: i don't have beau either lol!! :*( like i said earlier i do have a spoiler drop down in my op that details which villagers i have, u can ctrl+f to find who you're looking for.

God I'm bad at this D; I'm sorry for being difficult. Okay making this easy, do you have Stella from the Welcome Amiibo? O; Still clovers from my other town as the offer!

@Rin: yes!!! i do have her lol, and would 10 clovers be okay? :lemon:

Yes!! 10 will be fine! Once I pick her up, I'll load up my other game. Mayor Cactus of town Enigma. I will let you know when the gate is open for that!

@Rin: it'll be awhile, if that's alright. you're 4th in line at the moment and it could possibly take 45 minutes for me to get through these next few villagers.

I got all the time in the world as long as you do!. It's only 11:20 pm here and I have no work tomorrow. O;

@Rin: sounds good then! i plan to be here for at least two more hours & it will definitely take a lot less time to get thru these requests than that. ^_^

@Rin: i'm sorry but i don't have marshal omg....i wish i had his card ;___;

@-KittyCat-: request accepted! i'll vm you when he's boxed.

[edit] you did read right, but i was going to scan him in for you anyway. :') if you want i can get both villagers for you, or whichever one you prefer.

Aww, that is so sweet! Thank you so much, that is really kind! :blush: Thanks you so much! She'll (My headcanon is Julian is Julie, a transgender unicorn.) fit in perfectly in my town, and I was about to buy her for 30 tbt when I saw that tier 1 villagers were 10 tbt) I thought all of them) thank so so so much! I can't thank you enough!

@-KittyCat-: omg i love that headcanon!! :') i'm happy to help you adopt her into your town!
and you're quite welcome!!

@-KittyCat-: you're welcome!

--

an update on my tier one 10 TBT sale:

the villagers i currently have available for that are
merengue
stitches
chrissy
diana
marina
zucker
julian (reserved)

Last edited:
hey jhn! I'm back again if its alright with you!

mayor: Suy
town: Hikari
friend code: 4527 - 9961 - 0546
villager: Skye
payment: 20 TBT

Back