• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling [offline] amiibo card requests! 280+ villagers for 5-25 TBT each!

hello! :>

mayor: fae
town: reverie
friend code: 4742-6184-7643
villager: stitches
payment: 25 tbt

@Dork: request accepted! but stitches is only 15 TBT right now. :')
i'll vm you when he's ready.

you're welcome. :)
is he the one you're cycling to be able to adopt? or are you looking to adopt him right now? ^_^
I?m trying to make as many villagers to move out as I can just to adopt him, I will have a free space on the 28th but I think it?s still not time to take him back. I always find him on the Main Street so he?s on my 16 villagers cycle unfortunately. Hope I can take him soon, he?s my all time favorite, we had a great friendship :)

@Dork: you're very welcome! stitches should be boxed soon, by the way.

@Mary30: i'm sorry you have to do that! :''( i've never had to run through the 16 villager cycle myself but it sounds awful. i wish you the best of luck and hope you are able to adopt henry soon!!

--

i think stitches will be my last adoption for the night! thanks @everyone who adopted a villager today. ^_^ not sure when i'll be back but i'll definitely be around before the month ends.

Last edited:
@Dork: you're very welcome! stitches should be boxed soon, by the way.

@Mary30: i'm sorry you have to do that! :''( i've never had to run through the 16 villager cycle myself but it sounds awful. i wish you the best of luck and hope you are able to adopt henry soon!!

--

i think stitches will be my last adoption for the night! thanks @everyone who adopted a villager today. ^_^ not sure when i'll be back but i'll definitely be around before the month ends.
You are very kind, thanks jhn! I wish you the best too with your amiibo cards job, keep up the great work! :)

Mayor: Mackie
Town: Linguine
Friend Code: 2466-6763-9687
Villager: Merengue
Payment: 30 TBT

Mayor: Primrose
Town: Ostara
FC: 3926-6560-0862
Villager: Butch
Payment: 5 tbt

Last edited:
Hey :)
Which tier is Titi? Since I don’t see it on the villager popularity list. Thank you!

@Mary30: i had to google it, but i think you're talking about twiggy, right? :)
she's the lowest tier, so she'd be 5 TBT once i'm open again!

@everyone else: sorry, but i don't accept requests while my shop is offline. :lemon: i'm pretty sure i included that in my original post somewhere.

Oh sorry, that’s why I didn’t find it! Ok, thank you so much for answering, jhn! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh sorry, that?s why I didn?t find it! Ok, thank you so much for answering, jhn! :)

mayor: jordan
town: lotus
friend code: sidebar
villager: Freya
payment: 25tbt

I'm not sure what tier she is, but she's always been a dreamy of mine and I'd love to have her! Hippeaux is moving out (at last) and I need Freya

Back