• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling [offline] amiibo card requests! 280+ villagers for 5-25 TBT each!

Alright! Now that I'm off RN, I usually check the forums every 5 minutes, while I'm watching YouTube... I'll pay as soon as I arrive, adding you now!

mayor: Cassa
town: Dewbrook
friend code:5473-1449-0168
villager: Fauna
payment: 25 Tbt

Last edited:
@kileycrossing: request accepted! i'll vm you when she's boxed.

- - - Post Merge - - -

requests are closed until sunday, and i am not taking requests while offline at this time!

Last edited:
open for the day!
i'll be online for an hour or so, take a break for dinner, and come back for another few hours.

[edit] i'll be here for another 50 minutes before i take my dinner break. :')

Last edited:
mayor: Mae
town: Hyrule
friend code: 1418-6870-1400
villager: Margie
payment: 5tbt

c:

@MinishMae: request accepted! i'll vm you when she's boxed.

mayor: Whisper
town: Cactus
friend code: Sidebar!
villager: O'Hare, my husbando
payment: 5 tbt :3

i will probably be asking for more villagers when I get O'Hare placed in a good spot!

Last edited:
@Rindeseyu: request accepted! i'll vm you when he's boxed.

that'll be the last request i take before i break for dinner!

@everyone, feel free to leave requests for after i'm back from dinner if you know you'll still be on by then!

Last edited:
hey! im back for another villager, my sister wants chief! im sure you guys still have each other added though.
EDIT: didn't see your last message! sorry about that 0: hope its still okay for me to post!

mayor: Martha
town: Hyrule
friend code: 1349-8741-1668
villager: Chief
payment: 25 TBT!

EDIT AGAIN: actually i have to go out for a bit, but i'll be back in about an hour, ignore this if you need to! if you're offline when i get back, i'll make sure to check back later

Last edited:
mayor: Jimberri
town: Rosecott
friend code: 3797-7394-7786
villager: Blanche
payment: 5 tbt

I'll be online, just send a PM when ready :)

back from dinner!

--

@Paxx: request accepted! i won't put him in boxes until i know you're back online and available to trade, though! hope that's okay with you. ^_^

--

@ambertle: WHOOPS, i accidentally accepted your request! i forgot i don't have her card because i have her in one of my towns. ;_; so sorry! i have a full list of available villagers in my first post if you want to take a look through, however.

Last edited:
back from dinner!

--

@Paxx: request accepted! i won't put him in boxes until i know you're back online and available to trade, though! hope that's okay with you. ^_^

--

@ambertle: WHOOPS, i accidentally accepted your request! i forgot i don't have her card because i have her in one of my towns. ;_; so sorry! i have a full list of available villagers in my first post if you want to take a look through, however.

mayor: Jimberri
town: Rosecott
friend code: 3797-7394-7786
villager: Ruby
payment: 25 tbt

I'll be online, just send a PM when ready :)

Hiya!
mayor: Chana
town: Oyasumi
friend code: in sidebar <3
villager: Lolly
payment: 25 tbt? I think she's a tier 1 villager but correct me if I'm wrong!

@SugoiPurin: she is tier 1, yes! request accepted! you're in line behind ambertle right now. :')

requests on hold until further notice! probably 45 minutes or so.

mayor: Whisper
town: Cactus
friend code: sidebar
villager: KETCHUp
payment:10 tbt

woah i didnt see ketchup in your thing buyt i mean you sa=y you have all amiibo but 4 so i assume lol

EDIT: oops i only saw tyhat you were online i didnt ewven wait to see if youd post again sorry!!! im slightly tipsy

Last edited:
Back