• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling [offline] amiibo card requests! 280+ villagers for 5-25 TBT each!

oh! i didn't even know you could do that. :eek:
the list is under the spoiler drop down. i'm not sure if that's clickable for you! :<

Yep I found it!
mayor:Clarity
town:Rosebush
friend code: 2466-6197-2076
villager:stitches
payment: uhm idk didnt look yet XD

@sparklenfade1184: order accepted! he'll be in boxes for you in 10 minutes, and he's only 25 TBT!

@MayorCalista: if he's tier one he's 25 TBT! order accepted. :*)

alright, well in that case lol

mayor: Laura
town: LoSaS
friend code: same
villager: Gayle
payment: 5 btb

and tbh i'm surprised u have the patience to even use the 3ds browser @calista, it's a pretty terrible browser

@esotericForger: accepted! you're third in line at the moment. :)

Mayor: Hayden
Town: Fairview
Friend Code: Found underneath avatar!
Villager: Wolfgang
Payment: 20 TBT will do?

@Haydenv019: wolfgang would be 20 TBT, yes! you're fourth in line now. :') never mind! i don't have wolfgang. :<

@MayorCalista: he is tier 1, so 25 TBT!

Last edited:
@Haydenv019: wolfgang would be 20 TBT, yes! you're fourth in line now. :') never mind! i don't have wolfgang. :<

@MayorCalista: he is tier 1, so 25 TBT!

Do you have Vivian? ;(

@Haydenv019: i do! and she'd be 10 TBT.

i have a full list of all villagers i have available in my first post. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

@MayorCalista: i operate on a first come, first serve basis and right now you're 2nd behind the person who ordered erik. it should be about 20 minutes, maybe less!

@MayorCalista: i operate on a first come, first serve basis and right now you're 2nd behind the person who ordered erik. it should be about 20 minutes, maybe less![/QUOTE]

okay thanks!

@Haydenv019: i do! and she'd be 10 TBT.

i have a full list of all villagers i have available in my first post. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

@MayorCalista: i operate on a first come, first serve basis and right now you're 2nd behind the person who ordered erik. it should be about 20 minutes, maybe less!

Tysm! I'll be here all day, so tell me when she's in boxes! :p

i'll vm you!

--

for my own personal reference:

sparklenfade1184: erik - adopted
MayorCalista: stitches - adopted
esotericForger: gayle - scanned in
Haydenv019: vivian
Eriiks: piper

--

@MayorCalista: stitches is in boxes for you to adopt! i'm not sure how well the 3DS browser functions so i'm posting this here and your vms if you're checking. :)

Last edited:
mayor: Erika
town: Kanturia
friend code: 4124-5314-3407
villager: Piper
payment: 4 TBT, 3 hybrids and 3 bushes

@Eriiks: thanks for your order! ^_^ you are 4th after i adopt out vivian. i will vm you once she's in boxes.

--

i can take 1 more order for the night!!

Last edited:
Back