Selling [offline] amiibo card requests! 280+ villagers for 5-25 TBT each!

@Keldi: i don't have molly's card, unfortunately. :'(
if there's anyone else you're looking for please let me know!!

@esotericForger: alright! i'll vm you when he's ready. never mind, you don't have vms enabled. i'll pm you then.

Last edited:
@Keldi: i don't have molly's card, unfortunately. :'(
if there's anyone else you're looking for please let me know!!

@esotericForger: alright! i'll vm you when he's ready.

Okay! I'm browsing through the list right now ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay! I found two!
Animals are: Pietro (20tbt) and Freckles(she's at Tier 6, so I'm not sure)

@Keldi: i'll get them into boxes for you as soon as possible!
& freckles is 5 TBT!!

it posted twice accidentally! sorry about that. ;_;

Last edited:
@Keldi: i'll get them into boxes for you as soon as possible!
& freckles is 5 TBT!!

Is it possible to convince multiple animals to move into your town on the same day? I'm making sure so this isn't a waste lol
And 25tbt for a rainbow sheep and my childhood duck is awesome!

Last edited:
i am pretty sure you can only convince one villager to move in per day. ;_; last i checked if you asked a second person to move in they cancelled the first one out? but if you need time to make space i'll be here until 6 PM! :)

and i'm happy to help! ^__^

i am pretty sure you can only convince one villager to move in per day. ;_; last i checked if you asked a second person to move in they cancelled the first one out? but if you need time to make space i'll be here until 6 PM! :)

and i'm happy to help! ^__^

Okay. I'm not time traveling in my current town, so I'll take Pietro today and Freckles tomorrow.

whoops, i missed your vm! like i said i can totally swap out freckles for pietro if that's what you'd want to do!

mayor: Harley
town: Brooklyn
friend code: In side bar
villager: Mitzi
payment: i'm not sure what tier she is in?

This would be for my sister's game, we use the same fc but she would be the one picking up :) I included her info up there ^^

@Lauryn: mitzi is tier 2, so 20 TBT! :') she should be ready in 10 minutes.

going offline for a little bit to make dinner. i'll probably be gone for like an hour or so? at any rate you can still leave requests if you're sure you'll be online when i get back! :)

Nevermind! Withdrawing my order! Sorry about that. :) Good luck! ^^

Last edited:
@Livvy: it's no problem!

back online now & will be until 7:30 PM EST!

@Mayor-Calista: i don't have marshal, sorry! i have a complete list of villager cards i do have in my first post and he isn't among them. :'(

would i be able to request another villager or is it one per person per online period? cause i managed to get another space almost open lol

oh! i didn't even know you could do that. :eek:
the list is under the spoiler drop down. i'm not sure if that's clickable for you! :<

- - - Post Merge - - -

@esotericForger: you can definitely request another villager! they're unlimited. :*)

Back