Selling [offline] amiibo card requests! 280+ villagers for 5-25 TBT each!

alright! i'll vm you once she's in boxes. :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

possibly going out later to get more amiibo cards! :lemon:

going offline for a while!

- - - Post Merge - - -

back online!

mayor: Reka
town: Spice
friend code: 0189-8906-7387
villager: Broffina
payment: I literally made an account just to make this request, so I don't have TBT to pay. I can offer purple, blue pansies and white carnations in return.

i'll happily accept hybrids in return! :)
it will take me about 10 minutes or so to get her into boxes. i'll message you when she's ready!!

mayor: claire
town: mistvale
friend code: check signature!
villager: teddy!!!! with his brock eyebrows!!
payment: he's tier 4, so 5 tbt!

thank you so much for this! :')

no problem! i have to adopt out broffina first, so it may take a little bit before teddy's in boxes. i'll message you then, though!

my sister would like a villager so if you dont mind im filling this out for her as she doesnt have an acc

mayor: Martha
town: Hyrule
friend code: 1349-8741-1668
villager: amelia
payment: 5 TBT (she is tier 5)

once you accept i will let her know to add you!

accepted! ^_^ i have a trade pending and it will take me 10-15 after that to get her into boxes, so i'll just vm you when she's ready.

Last edited:
thank you for teddy again! it's super sweet of you to have this shop! send a little extra tbt just as a tip! :blush:

question, once my sister gets her villager, is there a chance i can request one for myself, or are you only accepting one request per person?? o:

Last edited:
you can request as many times as you like!
in fact, it would be helpful to know whichever villager it is you're looking for so i can use their card to kick out amelia. that kind of thing definitely makes putting villagers in boxes faster. n_n

- - - Post Merge - - -

amelia is in boxes!

ah okay! :'D i'll be sure to remember that!

mayor: Ana
town: Migar
friend code: 2681-3119-3558
villager: bruce
payment: 5 TBT (tier 4)

! i'm sorry, i don't have bruce. :'( i ctrl+f searched to see if i accidentally included him in my villager list but i didn't!! best of luck finding him elsewhere, though. :(

EDIT: nvm you dont either! XD thats okay, i'll come back when im in need of someone else!

Last edited:
unfortunately no! i have frank, sterling, avery, celia, and amelia as far as eagle villagers go.

- - - Post Merge - - -

going offline to eat dinner! you can still leave requests here while i'm out!

thank you for your order! it'll be about 10 minutes. i'll message you when she's in boxes!! ^_^

- - - Post Merge - - -

whoops i misread your request for tammy as for aurora! ;__;
it'll be another 10 minutes!! i'm so sorry. :(

Back