• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

'Ello, I'm new

MayorThomas

Bells
Hiya! Like the title said, I'm new, both to the forum and the game. After waiting for 12 days even though it had a max. deliverytime of 9, I finally got myself AC New Leaf and I looove it so far!

I found this forum cuz I googled which villagers were more popular than others and found a tier-list on this site! Never expected one of my starters to be a Tier-1'er.

Anyway, I'm very noobish, have already googled like 3000 things cuz I have no idea what I'm doing. So yeah, hi!

Hello mayor, i'm the mayor

(and i have trouble with typing today. typoed "maroy" three times before i got it right.)

Hi and welcome to The Bell Tree.

Everyone here tends to be fairly helpful and friendly, so feel free to ask questions.

hi, welcome! i hope you enjoy your stay! :'D
if you ever have any questions about the game don't be afraid to ask! i'm sure there are a lot of helpful tips however and answered questions on the forum you can find

Last edited:
Honestly, don't worry too much about the tier list. Just get villagers you like! If you have any questions, you're in the right community. c:

Back