• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Rate the song above you!

10/10 this song was part of my childhood lmao

And @ThomasHasntPlayedAC I still prefer the original version. A couple of note mistakes in that remix really bothers my ear for music.

My favorite MJ song

7/10
pretty good song, used to be one of my favorites but I always associate it with when I was like 10-11 years old and I tried to download it through limewire and it put a crippling virus on our old laptop and killed it. so yeah lmao, still a good song tho

0/10 - It doesn't work.. x)

I can see it just fine. It's probably something wrong with the browser or device that you're on.

@ThomasHasntPlayedAC
uhhhhhh I love Team Fortress 2 but I hate SilvaGunner so I'm in a dilemma here.

Eh 3/10 not a fan

Nice 8-bit remix of the Frappe Snowland theme from MK64.

Last edited:
7/10 I only wish it could've gone on longer.

HammerFall and Destruction introduced me and made me want to check this song.

Last edited:
8/10 it even has knack in it!

I had to do it albeit a day late. September, equinox stars.

10/10 of course

(In case it won't work again: Hollywood Undead - Whatever It Takes)

7/10 Not bad! To be honest I was expecting something else..

8/10 I don't really listen to music like this but this is a pretty interesting song

In celebration of my getting a model of Enterprise D, I give you... the song that turned into the main theme for Star Trek TNG!

8/10 reminds me of an older song I loved back then

Back