Rate the song above you!

9/10 Hot damn!

Some more electronic music goodness:

4.5-5/10 Not too big on Jpop(or whatever that's considered). Still better than Nickelback though!

9/10 Hot damn!
Ikr?? Animusic is so awesome!!!

As for London Calling... 7/10 pretty good but I rly like their song Rock the Casbah lol

Heres a piece I'm currently playing on piano. Get some classical music up in here :rolleyes:

Last edited:
4/10 Eh... I'm not a fan of rock. (Pop rules!)

I practically listen to this song 24/7. Including a few hand-picked squid sister songs that make my day.

4/10 It's okay but the two things that bother me are that the song sounds kinda empty, and the voices remind me of chipmunks which... I wouldn't necessarily say is a good thing.

One of the only TOP songs I kinda like.

Last edited:
I cant see the two replies... ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED?

- - - Post Merge - - -

4/10 It's okay but the two things that bother me are that the song sounds kinda empty, and the voices remind me of chipmunks which... I wouldn't necessarily say is a good thing.

One of the only TOP songs I kinda like.

8/10 not a bad song! I'm struggling to decide whether I should add this to my playlist or just leave it alone.

Also, were you talking about Nintendofan's or my post? If mine, I am utterly sad (it reminds me nothing of chipmunks, since after all, its inkling language)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just another one of my random songs.

Also, were you talking about Nintendofan's or my post? If mine, I am utterly sad (it reminds me nothing of chipmunks, since after all, its inkling language)

I was talking about your post. Nintendofan ninja'd me lol

And I've never played Splatoon so I'm not familiar with the "Inkling language". Maybe someday I'll get to play it :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

As for Gone, Gone, Gone... 5/10

Definitely not something you'd expect from Spongebob. Nevertheless my favorite boss music in bfbb.

Last edited:
ehhhh 7/10 it's decent but not really my taste

you've gotta listen to the whole thing, people
the end sounds like a completely different song from the beginning

Last edited:
ehhhh 7/10 it's decent but not really my taste

you've gotta listen to the whole thing, people
the end sounds like a completely different song from the beginning

6/10 its a good song, but not really recommended since half the song is just instrumental.
I'm really hoping this doesn't remind anyone of chipmunks

I'm really hoping this doesn't remind anyone of chipmunks
I'm sorry about that, I just said that cause the singer sounds like they're on the ultimate form of helium. xDDD
I'll let the next person vote on the song.

6.5-7/10 Sorry but it does kind of remind me of chipmunks! XD

Back