• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Who were you starting villagers?

Al, Rod, Bettina, Rolf and someone I regrettably don't remember. All of them have moved out now!

Walt (still in my town since launch), Timbra (same as Walt) Carmen, Bud and Biskit.

I had them all in my town for a long time. Let go of Bud because I wanted Snake as my jock, Carmen because she started to be less friendly for some reason and Biskit because I had Stitches and Prince who added variety plus I wanted another orange villager (Tabby)

Didnt like them at first because they were all neutral colors and it felt like my town lacked variety :v

Agent S, Pecan, Caroline, Rowan, and Rodeo.

I was so excited when I found out that I moved to a town with three squirrels. It's probably going to keep me living here. :D

Back