Who were you starting villagers?

I believe it was Midge, Mac, Derwin, PomPom and Yuka. So many ducks, so many birds. None of them are left now though. Yuka was the last one to leave, all good people.

ruby, erik, opal, sally, and boone!

a reeeeaaaallly good starter pack if i do say so myself :)

I think it was Al, Tank, Diana, Cheri, and Rhonda. I know 4/5 are correct but it's been so many years that I don't even remember what one is. I actually still have Diana in my town today. I remember I wanted her in my town a lot and I got a town with her first try ^^

I started like 4 days ago so all of 'em are still there, but mine are Drift, Bubbles, Ozzie, Caroline and my fav: Chief. He was my fav before I even realized he was Tier 1 on the popularity list :p

Midge, Filbert, Flora, Vic, Pierce. Out of these 5, I'm trying to get Filbert and Vic to move away.

Sprinkle, Limberg, Robin, Kevin, Bertha. Trying to get all of these to move away.

Axel / Bangle / Claudia / Camofrog / Pekoe in my first town
Butch / Eloise / Melba / Simon / Twiggy in my second.

I really liked both sets of starting villagers, but Inwas more attached to the villagers in the first bunch, because I had them for longer. When I reset for a third time (3rd time's a charm!) I might make another post.

I started with Celia, Butch, Anicotti, KidCat and Charlise! But Anicotti and Charlise moved away, and Marshal and Paula take their place, Paula was way too similar too Charlise and also she moved away! The favourite of my villagers were Celia and KidCat! :)

Snake, Ricky, Claudia, Flurry, and Cookie! Pretty good starters if I do say so myself. Unfortunately, I was just starting so most of them have moved away now. Snake is the only one left, he's been with me ever since I started in 2013.

Claudia is now a dreamie of mine and I think I've had at least 14 villagers move out so hopefully I can get her soon.

(After resetting my town) I think mine were Lucha, Zell, Diva, Curly, Mac, Sparro and Marcie. :) I still have Lucha, who I don't really want anymore.

In Vista: Hamphrey, Erik, Dotty, Merengue and Kevin, all are gone. thank goodness..for Merengue at least

In Chocolat: Hamphrey, Erik, Tiffany, Sydney and Rod, all are gone.

In Moonview: Mallary, Pippy, Axel, Butch and Chester, all are gone.

In Flora: Tangy, Bob, Deena, Cyrano and Portia, all are gone Tangy was my least favorite here

In Aoi: Ava, Dizzy, Tammi, Sterling and Elvis, all are still there.

Chococat: Annalise, Victoria, Coach, Puck, Chevre

Mineola: Tabby, Deena, Alfonso, Queenie, and someone else I can't remember

mine were Dizzy, Opal, T-Bone, Eunice, and Mac. Luckily for me, Marshal was the next to move in!

ruby, maple, egbert, violet, and rocco! love them all

maple and rocco moved, and i miss them both!
it makes me a little sad - poppy and butch who are now in my town, share the personality types that maple and rocco did (in the respective order) and their dialogue always reminds me of them. i love the whole personality type idea in animal crossing, but it gets a little..idk, old or stale after a while? zucker moved in a few weeks ago, and to me he's just a clone of egbert. (not that i'm against zucker or anything, he's a cutie! but i'm just so used to egbert being the one always thinking of food haha)

i've grown really attached to ruby, egbert, and violet now. and luckily, egbert and violet's houses are in a really cute spot in front of the river lined up perfectly next to eachother, while, unfortunately, ruby's in a not so great spot. oh well!

Last edited:
I believe I had Elise, Curt, Erik, Merry, and Rodney! Erik and Merry stayed with me until the end of that town, I still miss them now!

My first town: Eunice, Penelope, Avery, Velma, and and i forgot the last one.

I forgot my second town's starters except for Cobb

My third town: Velma, Flora, Jambette, Big Top, and Tom.

Back