• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Splatoon What do you think the next weapon update will be?

cosmylk

ENG • 日本語OK
Pear 🍐
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Spirit Candy: Wix
Pink Candy
Purple Candy
Pretty much as the title says.
I would love to see the N-ZAP 89' as dualies, those guns were my child hood.
That damn dog and his ducks.

The game's been datamined so we can already see a bunch of stuff that's in store for us eventually - including a new weapon type we haven't seen yet. I hope we get the splatbrella soon though

The game's been datamined so we can already see a bunch of stuff that's in store for us eventually - including a new weapon type we haven't seen yet. I hope we get the splatbrella soon though
oh man didn't even realize it had already been datamined, looking forward to that squeezer.
I'm tossed up with the splatbrella, it was eh in the single player mode, but I didn't really go into it very much tbh

Well, you can get the splat brella if you really want it. You just have to play every single stage in single player with the brella to get it :p

I'm kinda hoping they come out with "remixes" of the current weapons like in the old game where it was the same weapon but with different subs and specials. When all the updates came out for the old game I thought the were kinda unnecessary but I miss the range of weapons that you could choose from now.

I want to see more dualies as well :p

Well, you can get the splat brella if you really want it. You just have to play every single stage in single player with the brella to get it :p
Nah, Sheldon says something along the lines of "I'll get this verified and manufactured right away!" and it'll unlock once the Splat Brella releases. It most likely isn't playable yet for balancing reasons. We really don't need a second Tri Slosher right now.

Source: I tried this myself hoping that I would unlock it :/

Nah, Sheldon says something along the lines of "I'll get this verified and manufactured right away!" and it'll unlock once the Splat Brella releases. It most likely isn't playable yet for balancing reasons. We really don't need a second Tri Slosher right now.

Source: I tried this myself hoping that I would unlock it :/

Oh no! I didn't know that haha. That sucks. I'm pretty sure it works for every other weapon.

My god, we don't need anymore Tri Sloshers. Hopefully they patch it up in the next update.

Hoping for a N-Zap '89, it'll probably get added eventually but I enjoyed playing it in the first one and hope it comes back soon (no doubts that it will soon though)

Back