*tries to not be a creepo*

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
I keep ending up here looking for guides for acnl, and I liked how cute everything here is, like someone really put some effort into this place, so I decided to join.

I got New Leaf as a gift from a friend this April and I've played TONS during the summer. Before this I've only played Wild World, so I'm not completely new, but so many things have changed.

Currently trying to put together an adorable pixel sprite signature! > u <

welcome to the forum!! :blush: super glad you decided to make an account :')
knightssorrow is right, nearly everyone here is really sweet, so don't ever feel afraid to reach out to anybody for help!

hope you enjoy your time here!!

Thank you!

One person PM'd me about trading villagers and asked for 15tbt for the guy he was offering and when i asked "what's tbt" he stopped responding... = w =;;; so not a great track record so far... but no one's been outright mean.

(Also i figured tbt means the bells you earn here and igb is "in-game bells", right?)

Yep! I think you can earn a lot of TBT just by posting and remaining active, and you can use it to buy things in the re-tail thread or the villager thread. It's super helpful if you need to buy in-game bells or items you don't have. :D

And welcome!

o n o; I figured that's how it is, but for some reason i stopped gaining tbt on my first day. after a while i wasn't getting any at all. well, i thought maybe you can only earn so much per day, but i've earned all of a single bell today, so now i'm a little confused.

Welcome! Yeah, basically what peachesand said is all you need to know. Also, if you find anyone willing to convert your TBT to IGB, you should know that 1 TBT is 200 IGB. So, If you give 100 TBT, you'll end up with 20 mil IGB! (Used that as an example because thats the amount I usually do with someone on these forums c: )

Thank you!

One person PM'd me about trading villagers and asked for 15tbt for the guy he was offering and when i asked "what's tbt" he stopped responding... = w =;;; so not a great track record so far... but no one's been outright mean.

(Also i figured tbt means the bells you earn here and igb is "in-game bells", right?)

Hey, who was the villager? TBT is basically the forum currency, and IGB is New Leaf Currency.
1 TBT = 200K IGB
It seems a whole lot for you, but its super easy to earn TBT! (simply comment, make posts, whatever!)
As you can see, I'm a splatoon fan.
If you need any help, just ask me (or anyone else in the forums!)
(To be fairly honest, I'm one of the most active people here. I know high school is going to hit me hard though ;~;)

Hey, who was the villager? TBT is basically the forum currency, and IGB is New Leaf Currency.
1 TBT = 200K IGB
It seems a whole lot for you, but its super easy to earn TBT! (simply comment, make posts, whatever!)
As you can see, I'm a splatoon fan.
If you need any help, just ask me (or anyone else in the forums!)
(To be fairly honest, I'm one of the most active people here. I know high school is going to hit me hard though ;~;)

Hey, I'M active on here everyday, and that's WITH high school getting in my way -3-

Sorry, I don't want to say, they probably wouldn't like me badmouthing them for something trivial like that. :b

Thanks for explaining. :3

I'm honestly more of a lurker. It's hard for me to really get into forum communities for some reason. More of a chat person, I guess. Here mostly for guides at the end of the day.

Also the school system here is a bit different from USA but basically I did almost nothing in all of senior high because I got into a good school with my junior high grades. I guess you gotta try a bit harder when you wanna go to a university afterwards tho, since any really good job seems to require a doctorate in America. :b

- - - Post Merge - - -

Cute avatar icon! Did you commission that? :3

About the exchange rate... I guess it varies a little based on what people are willing to do... Just wondering how the 1:200 ratio got established.

Also high school was cakewalk as pie.

Back