Giveaway πŸ’” IN MEMORY OF LULU πŸ’” Closing Midnight today PST

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is Lulu seven years ago when she was fat and sassy ❀️

I've been having trouble with uploading images so this is an experiment using Imgur (iPad issues grrr)

m605lgt.jpg

yI1sy3p_d.jpg

Last edited:
^^ Ahh so cute and chubby (I know you shouldn't have dogs too chubby but ahh that was soo cute!)

- - - Post Merge - - -

And omg I guessed right too?.. Ah, that was pure luck, cause I pretty much looked up the more hints area and took something obscure enough I guess ;p Thank you again ❀️

I don't need to enter in the contest, but I would love to send my condolences to you. It must be very hard to look at your pet knowing that she/he is sick and will never be the same again. I have never had a pet, but I know that losing a friend or family memebr that you are incredibly attached to is just unbearable. This post is just so creative, thank you for sharing your wisdom with The Bell Tree community!

Corndog

I don't need to enter in the contest, but I would love to send my condolences to you. It must be very hard to look at your pet knowing that she/he is sick and will never be the same again. I have never had a pet, but I know that losing a friend or family memebr that you are incredibly attached to is just unbearable. This post is just so creative, thank you for sharing your wisdom with The Bell Tree community!

Corndog
Thanks for your kind words...I always had so much fun with Lulu and photographs ... she was a willing subject and posed for all kinds of things ... especially if there was a treat in store as a reward :rolleyes:

I hope you enjoy your time on the forum here ... it is an awesome community of people - caring and funny and supportive and creative .... on on on ...
287p0xz.jpg

Last edited:
I don't really want any of your prizes, but I do want you to know that we will always be here for you in times of loss. The Bell Tree is an incredibly accepting and kind enviroment to be in and no matter how long it takes you to grieve, we will always be here for you. I know it feels like life is collapsing in on itself, that nothing can fix you, your heart beyond the point of breakage. That's not true. Even if it seems like life can't go on, it can and it sure as hell will. Take as much time as needed to recover from such an overwhelming loss, but please move on when you can. We're here for you, bud.

Fourteen years ago today, Lulu came into our life ... we loved her from the moment we met her, and she loved us with all the amazing loyal devotion her little heart had to offer.
I will miss her more than I could ever hope to express.
Thank you all for posting your kind words ... I will be closing this thread at midnight my time PST
Please don't feel like you shouldn't post just to win a Hybrid Cosmos Collectible ... I want to do this in her honour ❀️

I love all of you who have posted here and messaged me ... thanks from the bottom of my broken heart
6782.gif

Lulu's baby pictures
NfzQ1Wk_d.jpg

Closing thread temporarily while I review comments and prepare Cosmos Memorial List ... also Pink Heart Wand
Thank you again, to everyone who comforted me and remembered Lulu with me.

78WhZO2_d.jpg

It was very difficult to make selections for gifting the Pink Hybrid Cosmos in Lulu's memory ... I loved how you all reached out to me, even when you didn't necessarily know me, or remember my precious Lulu .... literally every comment that you posted comforted me very much and I wish I could send a Pink Hybrid Cosmos Collectible to every one of you! (In my heart I did) ❀️

I know a lot of you expressed words to the effect that you didn't want to receive a collectable because you felt awkward and didn't want to exploit emotionally.
I appreciate that, but it's not truly how I felt about doing this ... rather, I chose to do this to honour her and I am going to really miss sharing her pictures and antics on here with you ... especially with the Fair coming up ... Lulu would have being a happy and willing participant in my entries yet again!

I considered all the messages I received, thread posts, VMs and PMs and telephone text messages
Special thanks to PrayingMantis10 - Zane - King Dorado - Laudine - DaCoSim - Alesha - p e p p e r
(Thank you for the Carnations, Laudine and Zane and the Pink Hybrid Cosmo, Chicha and that King Dorado contributed

The Pink Heart Glow Wand goes to MissLily123 (for these PM words in part: Aww Penn, words cannot express how broken I was when I saw your giveaway thread. I remember all of the giveaways you have done, and Lulu was always a part of them! Every. Single. One. I could tell just how much you loved her and how proud you were of her. ...)

Pink Hybrid Cosmos Collectible went out to dear friends,
PrayingMantis10
Zane
King Dorado
Laudine
Jacob
DaCoSim
Alesha
p e p p e r
Sej
sizzi
Issi
Vizionari
Kaia Trystin
Kazelle
KayDeeKrunk
Nicole
pinkcotton
Lithelys
Hanzoisbae
Velvete

Again, I wish I could have given everyone a Collectible ... but truly, in my heart I did!

KhIeXF3_d.jpg

Last edited:
Congratulations to all the worthy recievers of the collectible ❀️

And thank you Pen for sharing your memories, picture, and doing this giveaway in her memory ❀️ I've also enjoyed reading the entries and I'm stunned by all the respect and love... Keep on keeping on being loving like that ❀️

Awe Pen, sitting here in tears. Thank you very much, though I wasn't commenting to win anything. I just know how much that sweet baby was part of this community. Scavenger hunts, and fairs, and giveaways, and just the everyday here. She was our true tbt mascot and will always be in my eyes. Those puppy pics u put up omg. What a most precious baby she was and always will be.

I am so glad that all of us here were able to help ease some of the pain you felt at losing your baby... Lulu looks like a truly special pup, thank you so much for sharing her cute little face with the forum! Hugs~ ❀️❀️❀️❀️

Awe Pen, sitting here in tears. Thank you very much, though I wasn't commenting to win anything. I just know how much that sweet baby was part of this community. Scavenger hunts, and fairs, and giveaways, and just the everyday here. She was our true tbt mascot and will always be in my eyes. Those puppy pics u put up omg. What a most precious baby she was and always will be.
This is so sweet and now you have me sitting here in tears reading your comment ❀️ :( ❀️
I know it's gonna be really hard this year to not be able to include my so silly little Pup in all the Fair activities, but I'm going to try my best just to enjoy it all!
I had fun spending all my bells on the Cosmos Collectibles ... enjoy
((HUGS))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back