Yellow Caboose
Lost Star Fragment 004.MB
Feedback
100% (749) +
💔 IN MEMORY OF LULU 💔
6782.gif

I am heartbroken beyond words
My Precious Lulu died today.
She got sick and just couldn't get better.
I want to share with some of my dear Forum friends a Hybrid Pink Cosmo in memoriam
Many of you will remember me posting about Lulu and if you want to share a thought or enter some words about her,
I will choose from some and award memorium Hybrid Pink Cosmos

Also, to the entry that touches my aching heart the most I will award a Heart Glow Wand
pink-heart-glow-wand.png

The winning entry will need to be rich in feeling and meaning ... the winner will be selected purely by my personal choice.
Thanks in advance for your responses ... please understand if I don't reply individually ... I will "like" them to let you know I have read them.

IMG_6565.jpg

So, a few days have passed and I would like to now reopen my thread ... Lulu came into my life on August 15 fourteen years ago ... so I will end this thread on August 15, 2017 midnight - PST (my time)
I have already awarded some Memorial Cosmos to a few special friends who have been so kindly private messaging me ... like PrayingMantis10, Zane, King Dorado, and Jacob
I don't have words to express how you all comforted me ... Also to ThatOneMarshalFangirl and Chicha and Sizzi

Pop quiz WHERE WAS LULU BORN? ... WIN A PINK HYBRID COSMOS

I guess I need to put in some structure ... for the Heart Glow Wand you may enter ONLY once, even if you have already entered ... just add comment or note "Heart Glow Wand" in order to qualify.
pictures, memes, poetry, haikus ... all welcome as entries

For the Pop Quiz you can also enter once per hour ... please be respectful ... i will provide clues as I don't expect that one to be easy ... unless I posted it as a detail in a previous thread.

li8zp.jpg

From broken me,
The Pennifer

Last edited:
I don't have many words to say about your dog, Lulu but I can say that I understand what you're going through right now, my dog, Digger died in his sleep 2 weeks ago through a heart attack. He was my closest friend and although people could say that compared to a family member a dog will never be anything and you can simply replace the dog but you can't. You form a special bond and aslong as you still love Lulu, the bond will continue <3 I hope you understand that she's not gone until you forget about her :)

Lulu looked like a lovely dog.
I'm sorry for your loss :(

Last edited:
Omg.. You must feel horrible.. He looks like a little cutie and I understand how you feel. I have lost 2 dogs, pugs to clarify Princess & Precious my parents had them before I was born and I loved them so much. I still have a photo on my ipad of my Mum holding Precious on her last day with us. Mine is the same case as yours they were both very sick and couldnt get better. Amonia and Precious had a cough that made her not being able to breath.. The worst part is I feel like a dog murderer since we had to put them down cause my parents said it was cruel to keep them alive and suffering their sickness. Im not a cat person at all dogs are loyal companions and I can tell by the pictures how much he meant to you. Even though your dog isn't my dog I can still manage to shed tears. Losing a dog is like losing a best friend. When my parents fought sometimes my dog would come in scared of the yelling and I would hug them or when I'm upset you have a dog by your side for hugs for eternity.. I couldn't imagine my life without a dog. I now have a new pug called Ruby she is 4 years old and she still looks like a baby :3 When she wants a treat she howls and it's really funny.. Im sorry if saying happy things is bad and ruining the mood of greif. Rest In Peace and Pepperonis(Dogs love to eat :33) To LuLu and I'm deeply sorry for your loss and I hope things get better. Puppies/Dogs are like humans and you can have a deep and loving connection with and its hard to let go of them. LuLu is irreplaceable and so is your undying friendship. Just think shes in heaven waiting for you and she loves and misses you a lot. Hope everything gets better for you. ~Luna [Real name not revealed .3.]

- - - Post Merge - - -

Omg again when I look at her pictures since I know she has passed i start crying randomly :c 3:

Your memories with LuLu will last a lifetime
You'll take the best and forget the rest
Some day you will find that those were the best of times
Just know that the connection between you two is still strong, however far apart you are

❤​

First.. very sorry for your loss :( To be honest I did not know much about your dog, aside from a brief posts here and there, but she looks like one with a big heart and kind eyes looking at your pictures. It's always sad losing an animal close and dear to you and even more due to sickness and such, and while I never had a dog of my own I grew up with my uncle's English bulldogs and it was almost having my own. And since I get along way better with animals than human people sometimes(due to my asperger's) it's always been somewhat calming and more fun to hang around dogs and animals (let alone when they claw or ruin your things though, hah). My uncle no longer has the english bulldogs (they died in 2010 and 2011 respectively) but now has a cute lil frenchie that's always fun too see and hang around with.

Now having a boyfriend, and his family's got a dog that I still watch now and then, and although he's a bit bad raised it's always calming to go for a walk with dogs.. It's like you can be walking minding your own but still you know, be there because dogs need attention.

Enough about me though, I think your pictures captures the spirit well, she looks like she could be human and that AC picture especially... I bet she would have been an active and friendly member here c: And I think you did a really nice job putting that picture in your first post together as well, aside from the AC one the first one makes me feel like I'd know her even if I don't, in a good way. The third one is as very lovely one looking cool too.

Once again, really, really sorry for your loss and hope you will heal in time. Losing your friends and family members if you have a really strong bond is horrible. Hope you eventually heal and get better soon. Lots of love.

~Sheila

~Heart Glow Wand~
pink-heart-glow-wand.png

Last edited:
I feel your pain.
What makes me sad is that my cat, Jennifer, died a long time ago.
That was all the way back in 2010.
Looking at your profile name, rhyming with her name, makes me still remember her.
She was my best friend in the whole wide world.
She used to huddle up on my lap and watch me play Animal Crossing: Let's Go to the City on the Wii.
She used to wait at the front door at 3pm, waiting for me to come home from school.
She'd brush away my tears with her fur.
She'd accompany me on every road I went on, and on every journey and risk I took.
She would be in my thoughts.
She'd look straight into my eyes and listen to every word I told her.
I told her every secret I held, and every moment I remembered.
She would sleep right next to me.
When I once had a bad nightmare and woke up, she cuddled me and slept on my chest.
She always woke me up at 6am in the morning, so that I could get ready for school.
She learnt how to give people hi-fives and handshakes.
She was definitely one unique cat.
She inspired me to do everything.
Whenever I had homework, she would walk across my studying table, patiently waiting for me to finish.
When I was practicing soccer in my backyard, she'd come and join me, and fetch the ball when I'd miss the goal.
She was the absolute light of my life.
On the 11th of November, 2010, at the light of a new decade, she'd passed away at the Vet.
She had a disease in her throat.
I got to visit her, the hour before she died.
I was crying my ****ing heart out.
Never had I been so upset.
I couldn't have a friend waiting at my door, after school.
I couldn't wake up at 6am for school anymore.
I couldn't have a friend to sleep with.
I couldn't survive without Jennifer.
The next day, I slept in until 2pm in the Afternoon, and I skipped 2 weeks of school.
I was crying too much at nights.
About 3 years ago, at Jennifer's grave, I realised that November 11 was Rememberance Day,
This is why when I think of Rememberance Day, not only do I think about the soldiers at war...
I think mostly about Jennifer.
Rest in peace, Lulu.
By the way, I think that today is Friendship Day.
Lulu passed away on friendship day.
That's good to hear that you could remember a day so special.
Here's a picture that I drew a few years back, on Paint, of Jennifer.
IMG_4050.jpg

Last edited:
Another thing I wanna say is that when I saw the title I didn't even see the fact it was a giveaway, so please dont think thats the only reason im showing sympathy because of that. I show 100% sympathy for deaths especially loved ones and dogs. I saw a movie called John Wick last night and it was on after Race to Mysterious Mountain. His puppy was the only thing left after his wife died and it was the only thing that made him happy his puppy was barking in the night he got up cuz he thought the puppy needed to take a dump or pee so he went downstairs 3 guys bruised and battered him and stole his car the puppy was barking and then they hit it and it died. I cried uncontrollably because I cant handle seeing an animal being abused. and I was so happy when the guys that did that to him were killed by him. In his backstory he was an assassin. At the end he got a new dog but inside I think he was still broken because that puppy was from his wife. The one he got at the end he stole since he was nearly dead but lived luckily [SORRY IM WAY OFF TOPIC] the point is I hate animals dying or getting hurt so I would never want that to happen to anyone <3 <3 3: :c

I am not someone who read your posts about Lulu previously, but I wanted to offer my condolences just the same. As someone who has cared for and lost many pets, I know how much they can enrich our lives and how heartbreaking it is when they leave us. Lulu looks like she was a wonderful dog, and I imagine you two must have shared a great bond and had many great times together. Again, I am so very sorry for your loss. There is not much I can say that would make you feel any better right now. Just know that you are in my thoughts. <333

Aww...I'm so very sorry you lost your dear pet. I've seen the pictures you've posted of Lulu here and she was a beautiful dog. I can tell how much you loved her and I'm sure there isn't a dog on this earth who was as well taken care of. A commonly known fact is that if you love your dog and make sure to physically show your affection, the dog will love you back just as much, if not more so. I'm sure Lulu knew how precious she was to you and shared those feelings during the entirety of her life. Even though Lulu is no longer here, I hope you can take comfort in the fact that her time on this earth was a happy one, fueled by the immense amount of love you showed her every day. There are dogs in shelters and on the streets that would do anything to have the opportunity to be loved so much by a kind and caring lady like yourself. I'm sure Lulu is in the doggy afterlife looking down on you and feeling grateful that her life was such a good one because of you. She will certainly be missed, and I hope you accept my condolences for your loss. </3

Heart Glow Wand~

Last edited:
hey hun, i'm not gonna send condolences and exploit your dear baby for the sake of a collectible so please don't give me one, i want to send my condolences from the heart, when i lost my 2 of my golden retrievers it was horrible, it's like omg why dogs don't deserve this they're the most precious thing in the world :'( anyway babe there's this page called http://www.in-memory-of-pets.com that i've used, twice actually, its like an online cemetery for memorials for pets, it's a beautiful website, i have 2 memorials there for 2 of my babies, i go back and read it sometimes and it's emotional but i feel good, you should try it, i don't know your baby lulu but lulu's in a better place now (rainbow bridge as they call it), doggie heaven^^ i genuinely believe it's a thing, my mum is very convinced ^^ and she's playing with all the other doggies and having fun with her fave food and toys <3 cheer up sweetheart, you can message me anytime, and again please don't give me anything id hate to feel like I'm exploiting your lulu - rip lulu <3

Last edited:
Aw I'm sorry to hear your Dog died. :( I can understand perfectly on how you feel... I have lost a pet too last year... She always made me happy and would make my Depression improve. But then she got her leg broken out. However what makes me really sad is that fact that my brother wouldn't let me be with her or wouldn't agree to take her to an Animal Hospital. Even though I have a new Parakeet, I can't get over the fact that I had to lose her thanks to causes of that. I hate when people say "it was just a bird" because to me, she was more than a bird... she to me felt very special to me.

To this day i'm still sad over her loss... everyday I would wake up and see her, she'd jump on a shoulder or get on my hair... now I don't anymore.

Im very sorry to hear you had to lose Lulu earlier, I hope the best for you and feel free to PM or VM me about anything. :(

I am very sorry, but I have to close this thread ... perhaps I will reopen it after a bit of time ... my grief is still too raw ...
I appreciate all your messages:
❤️ Ayako
❤️ Lunaa
❤️ Nicole.
❤️ Sheila
❤️ Chick
❤️ amye.miller
❤️ ThatOneMarshalFangirl
❤️ Rubyy
❤️ Flare
I understand that some people don't really feel comfortable in expressing condolences this way, and it feels awkward, but please know I really do take comfort from it ... it's just that I underestimated my own ability to cope with it all.
I know I will feel better in a few days and will reopen my thread again then.
Lulu was so special and deserves to have her memory honoured.

Here's my girlie girl ❤️
2ldkodt.jpg

BUMPING WITH A FAVOURITE PIC OF LULU IN THE BELLTREE CONTEST SPIRIT
2h3c16w.jpg

Aww! I'm so glad you're feeling good enough to reopen this thread

I guess I'm kind of confused as to how to win the Heart Glow Wand. Is it a random drawing now? Also that picture of Lulu is precious. ♥

Last edited:
I guess I'm kind of confused as to how to win the Heart Glow Wand. Is it a random drawing now? Also that picture of Lulu is precious. ♥
❤️
Re: winning the Heart Glow Wand ... it will be by my personal choice ... the most meaningful or touching entry in whatever form ... I forgot to mention art, but also anything written, like poetry, haikus, memes ... whatever ... just remember to add the note "for Heart Glow Wand" ... also from this point forward, only one entry for this prize.

❤️
Re: winning the Heart Glow Wand ... it will be by my personal choice ... the most meaningful or touching entry in whatever form ... I forgot to mention art, but also anything written, like poetry, haikus, memes ... whatever ... just remember to add the note "for Heart Glow Wand" ... also from this point forward, only one entry for this prize.

Ah, ok. Thanks for clarifying. :)

When a little joyous pet comes into your life, you realize just how beautiful and simple the world can be if everyone is sweet and caring. I'm sure your Lulu showed you kindness and love and how important it is to stop and smell the roses. She'll forever be with you in spirit and in your heart, as are my pets and all loving creatures that have passed on to heaven. Take care

~Heart glow wand~

❤️

Oh, so are this from now on only or should we go back editing that in somewhere? s:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back