Giveaway πŸ’” IN MEMORY OF LULU πŸ’” Closing Midnight today PST

Status
Not open for further replies.
ypeM2BE.jpg

I am loving the entries and all the sweet PMs!! I truly am comforted by all the kind words.❀️

Here is a clue to the POP QUIZ question: Where was Lulu born? - Name of town -(Win a Hybrid Pink Cosmo)

❀️ Southern Interior of British Columbia Canada
You can guess one time per hour ... more hints later if needed ❀️

e32a.png
πŸ’™
e023.png
πŸ’”

Last edited:
I feel really bad for your loss of your precious dog, lulu. You will always have had a special bond together, and nothing could and nothing will ever be in the way of your bond together. Lulu will never forget about you, and will always remember you forever. I wish that both of your memories about your time together are nostalgic. She will always be there for you, watching down on you to guide you every step of the way. She will look out for you forever. You mean a lot to lulu, she knew how you felt because you have an unbreakable bond together. Lulu will always love you, don't forget that. Lulu will always think of you, she will remember what an impact you had on her, you changed her life and made it the best she ever wanted.

Daisy.

Last edited:
Oh my, I'm so sad to hear LuLu has passed away. I remember many times before you would post about her and include her in many of your giveaways, and I could tell you loved her so so very much. I wish I could offer better consoling words but I can't because I'll never completely understand how much her death has affected you. All I can say is that all the memories you have of LuLu, all the love you have given her and given to us forum members through your posts will never ever stop living, will never be forgotten.

Rest in peace, LuLu.

Added the required text to my entry c:

Might try your pop quiz as well.. just gotta figure something out ^^

Added the required text to my entry c:

Might try your pop quiz as well.. just gotta figure something out ^^
Wonderful ... looking forward to getting some guesses for the Pop Quiz ❀️

Remember, Everyone ... you can guess once per hour and I will watch for any need for further hints

I don't know you, and I'm not posting just to try to win that collectible, (don't even bother giving it to me I dont need it :p) but I love animals, and whenever I hear about a real animals death... I cry. I really did, I know how it feels, and how long it takes to recover from a lost. Lulu will always be a sweet puppy. Lulu is in heaven eating all the kibble in the world. Lulu will always be remember, you'll see Lulu some day! <3
~Mash

Trying for the pop quiz and posting online as requested (sorry if I didn't read properly, sometime my brain is a mush of fail.. ugh)

Merritt?

I am very sorry for your loss. I know how you feel.

I lost my childhood dog in my freshman year, and the dog we bought a year and a half before as a puppy, got hit by a car 14 days later... I took a nap and I woke up and realized she was not in the fenced in area of my yard. It was completely and safely locked in, but she was gone. She had jumped the very tall fence.

Just days before she had a seizure and looked around our house looking for him, because she could smell him and it just drove her nuts because she couldn't find him. I had so many people say it was just a dog but it was more than that.
She knew her friend was gone and looking for him she lost her own life..

Also, my junior year, I looked over at my childhood cat, something surely had me put off.. I instantly ran out (even though it was 10pm) and said she NEEDED to go to the vet, that, "something wasn't right" three weeks later, a week into her at home treatment we had to put her to sleep. Our bond at the time was so strong I could sense when she was drifting away... Before her appointment, before she lost her ability to walk, she meowed, and walked towards me and swayed back and fourth unable to balance herself.. I scooped her up and she could no longer walk, she just laid there, and purred, because she knew the end was near... Until she got older she never spent much time with me, but in the end, she knew who her real mom was, and that was me, I had barely slept the whole week, all I did was watch and make sure she was okay. I felt like she was thanking me for taking such good care of her, and giving her the love she deserved.
Animals may not talk, but they can hold strong bonds and friendships with their families that will never be forgotten.

I seem to grow strong bonds with animals- more than I ever would a human being. They are so compassionate and loyal, more than any person could ever be. They seem to always know when something is bothering you, and a purr or a wimper and a pat of a paw could make all of your problems go away.

My dad went into a major surgery, and he walked to rainbow bridge and our beloved dog was waiting for him, but as he started to wake up, he walked back and my grandmother said "it isn't your time yet--- he will be with me until it's your time"

let that be a little reminder that when life is over, we will be with our loved ones again, especially our animals.

I love my animals so much, my new pets are getting pretty old, I cannot bear to think of it being the end with them either...

Remember even though pets are here for a small fraction of our lives... We are their whole life. Make it as wonderful for them as it ever can be possible.

Please keep your head up and know that all of your pets are waiting at rainbow road.:)

I don't know you, and I'm not posting just to try to win that collectible, (don't even bother giving it to me I dont need it :p) but I love animals, and whenever I hear about a real animals death... I cry. I really did, I know how it feels, and how long it takes to recover from a lost. Lulu will always be a sweet puppy. Lulu is in heaven eating all the kibble in the world. Lulu will always be remember, you'll see Lulu some day! <3
~Mash
Thanks for this message ❀️ And thank you for your tears for Lulu ... she is worth every tear and more, in her memory ...

your post also bring to mind something I want to reassure everyone about ... I don't feel like the condolences or comforting thoughts that are being posted are just offered to win a Collectible ... i posted this thread for the express purpose of honouring Lulu's memory with something of value, so winning a Collectible in her honour is a good thing ... I can't give one to everyone, even though I would like to ... but I do appreciate every word ❀️❀️❀️

^Good post. Should be added I didn't post either just for a collectible, I just wanted to share what was on my mind and hopefully help you feel a bit better ❀️

Trying for the pop quiz and posting online as requested (sorry if I didn't read properly, sometime my brain is a mush of fail.. ugh)

Merritt?
No ❀️ Not Merritt

- - - Post Merge - - -

Princeton?
Nope ❀️ Not Princeton

- - - Post Merge - - -

New Hint in an hour or do ❀️

Oh baby girl... my heart just breaks for you. I know how much that sweet one meant to u. I'm so sorry I didn't see this a few days ago. Sweet Lulu. Our cutest little Mascot. So many wonderful pics you've shared of her over the years here. I made you something with lyrics that seemed fitting. I'm so sorry, my friend. IMG_2653.jpg
btw, not entering either. Just wanted to make something for you!!!

Last edited:
Not an entry for anything, just a little present for you❀ I hope I did your girl justice!

I was reluctant to try this because I don't have much practice drawing animals but I was inspired by that picture of Lulu wearing the glasses.. (οΏ£β–½οΏ£*)γ‚ž (I was just having fun w/ the glasses here's a version without them too http://i.imgur.com/sZFp9gq.png)

And I hope you're feeling a little better today. //big hugs

(I'm curious to see the answer to your quiz also.. I live in the Okanagan)

Oh baby girl... my heart just breaks for you. I know how much that sweet one meant to u. I'm so sorry I didn't see this a few days ago. Sweet Lulu. Our cutest little Mascot. So many wonderful pics you've shared of her over the years here. I made you something with lyrics that seemed fitting. I'm so sorry, my friend. View attachment 205774
Thank you so much, Dear Heart ... I love this ... that portrait of Lulu is one of my favourites ... it's not in colour so you can't see her very fave chew toy - a blue and white rope bone with fringed ends ...
e32a.png
πŸ’™

e023.png
πŸ’”

Thank you so much, Dear Heart ... I love this ... that portrait of Lulu is one of my favourites ... it's not in colour so you can't see her very fave chew toy - a blue and white rope bone with fringed ends ...
e32a.png
πŸ’™

e023.png
πŸ’”

You're very welcome. I just can't even believe it. I hate this for u so much. We almost lost our Brodie a few months ago to hemorrhagic gastroenteritis so I'm real familiar with the fear I know you must have had. Gosh girlie, I just don't know what to say. I'm so so very sorry and wish so much that I could take away some of your pain.

Not an entry for anything, just a little present for you❀ I hope I did your girl justice!

I was reluctant to try this because I don't have much practice drawing animals but I was inspired by that picture of Lulu wearing the glasses.. (οΏ£β–½οΏ£*)γ‚ž (I was just having fun w/ the glasses here's a version without them too http://i.imgur.com/sZFp9gq.png)

And I hope you're feeling a little better today. //big hugs

(I'm curious to see the answer to your quiz also.. I live in the Okanagan)
Awww, Zane ... I have no words ... I love this soooo much! ❀️❀️❀️
The heart shaped glasses !! Just perfect ... I am always just so touched by art and pictures ... and when the subject is Lulu ... what can I say!? My heart overflows

Hmmm ... you live in the Okanagan? So weirdly cool! I am going to post the next hint as soon as I can not merge my posts together ... ❀️

- - - Post Merge - - -

You're very welcome. I just can't even believe it. I hate this for u so much. We almost lost our Brodie a few months ago to hemorrhagic gastroenteritis so I'm real familiar with the fear I know you must have had. Gosh girlie, I just don't know what to say. I'm so so very sorry and wish so much that I could take away some of your pain.
Oh dear! That sounds similar to what took Lulu! She kept getting pancreatitis as a complication of Cushings Disease ... our poor little darlings! :(

Here is a 2nd clue to the POP QUIZ question: Where was Lulu born? - Name of town -(Win a Hybrid Pink Cosmo)

❀️ Southern Interior of British Columbia Canada
New Hint - Similkameen
You can guess one time per hour ... more hints later if needed ❀️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back