• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying My Small Wishlist~ (Willing to pay in TBT or IGB)

i have the golden shovel you need, but im not sure how much to sell it for since im new to online buy/trade/selling, lol. does 55,000 IGB sound okay to you? (im new at this o-o)

i have the golden shovel you need, but im not sure how much to sell it for since im new to online buy/trade/selling, lol. does 55,000 IGB sound okay to you? (im new at this o-o)

Ahaha I'm not too sure what the tools are worth either, but I can give you up to 100k IGB?

When do ya wanna trade?

i can do the trade right now, should i go to your town or should you come to mine?

and i'll go with my original price of 55k IGB if that's okay with you ^^

i can do the trade right now, should i go to your town or should you come to mine?

and i'll go with my original price of 55k IGB if that's okay with you ^^

Ah! I fell asleep, sorry!
And yeah if you want that much then I can do that much ^^

What time works best for you? I have NZST timezone, so because of school, I won't be available for about 7 and a half hours from now. ;-;

- - - Post Merge - - -

You can come over to my place and pick all of my white tulip/pansies for free

That would be great, thank you! c:

What time are you good to have me over?

Ah! I fell asleep, sorry!
And yeah if you want that much then I can do that much ^^

What time works best for you? I have NZST timezone, so because of school, I won't be available for about 7 and a half hours from now. ;-;

- - - Post Merge - - -

That would be great, thank you! c:

What time are you good to have me over?

I'll send you a pm when I'm home :)

um, just like my post whenever i'm online and you're ready because i'm not sure how far ahead/behind you are from my time, haha.. ^^;

um, just like my post whenever i'm online and you're ready because i'm not sure how far ahead/behind you are from my time, haha.. ^^;

I'm available right now!

great! delivery or pick-up?

okay, give me just a moment, experiencing lag >.<

Hi! I knew I had the pop up book in my storage, so I scrounged around and also found 2 azalea starts.
How's about 200,000 igb? It's equivalent to 1 tbt.

Hi! I knew I had the pop up book in my storage, so I scrounged around and also found 2 azalea starts.
How's about 200,000 igb? It's equivalent to 1 tbt.

Sure!
I'm about to go and collect some flowers, will you be available in around 10 minutes? c:

Back