• Our Earth Week 2024 mini-event is scheduled to begin tonight featuring hybrid flower breeding and more -- stay tuned!

What is your town tune?

Song Of Healing, Majora's Mask. I am the kind of person who never had the opportunity to play Majora's Mask, but I know the story of the game and I love the songs of the game.

Mine is a little snippet from the tonari-no-totoro theme. It's not as recognizable as other melodies from it; i thinking of changing it to one thats more recognizable

Here it is, Random...

Attachments

• IMG_20170807_063349671_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20170807_063349671_HDR.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
My town tune is completely original, created by myself! I designed it so that it holds up to any tonal abuse from any character... And so that it feels like there is a beginning and an end in the tune with the limited length and notes available. Maybe I'll post a screen shot of it sometime.
Can I see it?:rolleyes:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Here it is, Random...

Sounds good :D

Thank you! I just changed it to Fly Me to the Moon...got the idea on this thread...thanks for starting it. That song fits my town theme perfectly. Elenrast means "star shores." My DA, when I get my town more ready, will be set at 2am on a clear night in July with a half moon. My PWP's are almost all water related and I will have an extensive "star shores water walk" past the PWP's, along the river, with scenic stops at both waterfalls, and more. It will be a town to look at, but I will encourage dreamers to listen, also, to the sound of the water throughout the town. WIP, obviously...my town is less than four months old.

I just have serenade of water from ocarina of time ( super original i know ) ive loved the song since i learned it from
Zel--sheik till i stopped playing because.... water temple

my town tune is the line "down in the forest, we'll sing a chorus" from the song forest by twenty one pilots. im a bit obsessed, i know :rolleyes:

ZEN ZEN ZENSE from Kimi no Na wa~! I loved that movie so much and was thrilled when I came across the AC tune version to use. Thank you, internet! Hehe~

I decided to go with the piano opening from "Welcome to the Black Parade" by My Chemical Romance.
In my last save file, I had the opening theme song to The Muppet Show and it drove me freaking crazy.

To be honest I just created a random one and slid the notes around with my stylus and just created one that I had coincidentially liked.

Mine is the first few notes of 'His theme' from the Undertale OST

Last edited:
Back