• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What is your town tune?

RandomPlayer

Peach 🍑
Banana 🍌
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I can't "write" one, all the ones I do sound horrible, and I don't like having any soundtrack/famous music, so right now I've got all the frogs in "random", so it does it's own melodies (is not that bad, you can't get tired of it:p) and I wondered what other players have done:)

Wait! What? I never knew you could put the song in "random" mode. So it plays a different song every hour?

For my town tune I just changed the notes from the original until I made a pleasing one of my own. I like it! It took me several tries...:blush:

Actually, way more than several...

I only had Novaria when I posted this...still the same tune and I still like it.

Last edited:
Nenya, can I see it :rolleyes:?
There is a line where the frogs are purple and make a random note.

Last edited:
Nenya, can I see it :rolleyes:?
There is a line where the frogs are purple and make a random note.

Sure, I'll subscribe to this thread and take a pic tomorrow and post it. Middle of the night here and I'm going back to bed soon. Not on my game atm. ;)

The tune of Dearly Beloved from Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep. My first video game that I beat, a game me and my brother would fight over, and it just makes me happy ^^
My sister has a random theme, but it's very nice. If I can get it, I'll show you ^^

I like the sound of a random tune, I might change to that once I get tired of my current tune, which is Tainted Love

Mine is a part of One Summer's day in Spirited Away, one of my favourite movies of my childhood.

Haha, I'm terrible I've never changed it. In my GameCube game I have the Peanuts theme. ;)

Mine is Saria's song. I've never played the game but it sounds super pretty. I feel like if I used a tune from a franchise I was familiar with it would get a bit repetitive (used to have Harry Potter!)

"A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes". It kind of fits, because I'm trying to theme my town around a neighborhood of Salem from the Wishcraft Mysteries series.

Sure, I'll subscribe to this thread and take a pic tomorrow and post it. Middle of the night here and I'm going back to bed soon. Not on my game atm. ;)

Drat, can't get into the town hall! Fireworks tonight! Have to do it tomorrow, sorry 'bout that.

I believe it's still "Fly me to the Moon" (first Bayonetta theme) or have I changed it to another? lol

Back