What is your town tune?

RandomPlayer

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
I can't "write" one, all the ones I do sound horrible, and I don't like having any soundtrack/famous music, so right now I've got all the frogs in "random", so it does it's own melodies (is not that bad, you can't get tired of it:p) and I wondered what other players have done:)

Wait! What? I never knew you could put the song in "random" mode. So it plays a different song every hour?

For my town tune I just changed the notes from the original until I made a pleasing one of my own. I like it! It took me several tries...:blush:

Actually, way more than several...

I only had Novaria when I posted this...still the same tune and I still like it.

Last edited:
Nenya, can I see it :rolleyes:?
There is a line where the frogs are purple and make a random note.

Last edited:
Nenya, can I see it :rolleyes:?
There is a line where the frogs are purple and make a random note.

Sure, I'll subscribe to this thread and take a pic tomorrow and post it. Middle of the night here and I'm going back to bed soon. Not on my game atm. ;)

The tune of Dearly Beloved from Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep. My first video game that I beat, a game me and my brother would fight over, and it just makes me happy ^^
My sister has a random theme, but it's very nice. If I can get it, I'll show you ^^

I like the sound of a random tune, I might change to that once I get tired of my current tune, which is Tainted Love

Mine is a part of One Summer's day in Spirited Away, one of my favourite movies of my childhood.

Haha, I'm terrible I've never changed it. In my GameCube game I have the Peanuts theme. ;)

Mine is Saria's song. I've never played the game but it sounds super pretty. I feel like if I used a tune from a franchise I was familiar with it would get a bit repetitive (used to have Harry Potter!)

"A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes". It kind of fits, because I'm trying to theme my town around a neighborhood of Salem from the Wishcraft Mysteries series.

Sure, I'll subscribe to this thread and take a pic tomorrow and post it. Middle of the night here and I'm going back to bed soon. Not on my game atm. ;)

Drat, can't get into the town hall! Fireworks tonight! Have to do it tomorrow, sorry 'bout that.

I believe it's still "Fly me to the Moon" (first Bayonetta theme) or have I changed it to another? lol

Back