• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Help me design my town!

Arzurikun

Bells
Hello there~ lately i've been using the acnl ram editor ( please dont hate me for having hacked town ;; ) and i'm in need of designing my town, i'm targeting to be a japanese forest town filled with clovers, bamboo, cedar, bushes, few weeds, mushrooms, jacob's ladder, and japanese looking pwp!
my town map looks like this;
1HG2y6x.png

feel free to edit the picture!
can anymore help me design my town? any help will be helpful!
i hope this is okay to post...

Ideas you could put clovers and bamboo in the water where around the bridges and just clovers randomly and bushes and flowers or bushes and bamboo lining most of the water maybe leave some gaps like one in the middle or something and put 2 rare treestumps and maybe place some mushrooms and stuff hehe also you could move stuff around and add pwps with it i think and you can line up the villagers houses but you have to put paths around their houses so u can see where they are. and u can switch out your villagers with it i think so u get all the ones u want if its japanese I would suggest chow the panda or just any panda. Panda ~ bamboo and you could add paths leading to pwps, villagers houses, the town hall, retail, the beach and stuff and you can line the paths with cedar trees, saplings, bushes, flowers , hybrids and clovers and if u want a natural overgrown look I would suggest a few weeds and you could fill your beaches with bamboo and stuff and even add gold roses into the ocean and when u set it as a dream town u could leave a wetsuit on the beach and leave some present around the town for people to use. Im really interested in helping people using R.A.M since I wanna use it myself but I'm only 12 and I feel like taking out my memory card would not be a good idea. But yeah you could move around things like you have to have atleast 2 rocks or something and u have to have 1 pond so you can choose how that would look with retail and that I think you can also choose your town fruit and stuff so I would reccomend cherries or pears with cherries I guess representing cherry blossoms xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do you mind if I come to your town and have a look I could help a bit more if I could see the layout?

The question is if you want it more jungly or more japanes-y, for example: The paths should be very curved, or straight? (Are you going to put paths?)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I haden't read that

Ideas you could put clovers and bamboo in the water where around the bridges and just clovers randomly and bushes and flowers or bushes and bamboo lining most of the water maybe leave some gaps like one in the middle or something and put 2 rare treestumps and maybe place some mushrooms and stuff hehe also you could move stuff around and add pwps with it i think and you can line up the villagers houses but you have to put paths around their houses so u can see where they are. and u can switch out your villagers with it i think so u get all the ones u want if its japanese I would suggest chow the panda or just any panda. Panda ~ bamboo and you could add paths leading to pwps, villagers houses, the town hall, retail, the beach and stuff and you can line the paths with cedar trees, saplings, bushes, flowers , hybrids and clovers and if u want a natural overgrown look I would suggest a few weeds and you could fill your beaches with bamboo and stuff and even add gold roses into the ocean and when u set it as a dream town u could leave a wetsuit on the beach and leave some present around the town for people to use. Im really interested in helping people using R.A.M since I wanna use it myself but I'm only 12 and I feel like taking out my memory card would not be a good idea. But yeah you could move around things like you have to have atleast 2 rocks or something and u have to have 1 pond so you can choose how that would look with retail and that I think you can also choose your town fruit and stuff so I would reccomend cherries or pears with cherries I guess representing cherry blossoms xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do you mind if I come to your town and have a look I could help a bit more if I could see the layout?
ah,thank you! i'll try my best >:'0!! hmm.. my 3ds is currently charging, so i can't go online atm ;;

- - - Post Merge - - -

The question is if you want it more jungly or more japanes-y, for example: The paths should be very curved, or straight? (Are you going to put paths?)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I haden't read that

hm... for paths i might use clovers!

Cool, but on straight or curved lines?
(Why not both?, like central wide roads of a wooden straight path and other ones who spread out of clovers and curvy)

Last edited:
20170806_111530.jpg20170806_112136.jpg
Brown is wooden pathway, yellow is bridge
The second image is just a sketch ;)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I got confused attaching images :p
Sorry for the hamdwriting
How about that?

Attachments

• 20170806_111446.jpg
    20170806_111446.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
If you put the house and the garden, a stone path and a wisteria trellis would look wonderful, and you could change that path to go by the lake and do like a garden in the lake.20170806_114439.jpg

Maybe building on some of RandomACNLplayer's suggestions something like this.
sheep.jpg

Back