Isabelle
Pink Candy
Jack
Green Candy
Yellow Candy
Feedback
100% (38) +
Hello everyone! I'm cleaning my storage out because I can't handle all
of it laying around! I'm currently on vacation (August 5-12) and have a lot of relaxation time, and the items in my storage are really overwhelming me rn
SO:

I will be regularly updating my list!

(X) Here is a Google Doc with all of the items I'm selling! There are some items on the rare side, some jump on it! (X)

V important rules!!

coracao.gifNobody has done this, but just don't be a dipstick to me or anyone else here

coracao.gifWhoever wants an item has dibs on it, if a second person wants
the same item and I don't have doubles, the first person to respond
to my reply will have it. If you really really needed it and I can get another for you, I will, please just ask!

coracao.gifPick-up ONLY! Your order will be directly outside of the train station, and I will be there waiting! :)

coracao.gifI will accept TBT, IGB and four leaf clovers as payment, you choose!

coracao.gifPlease LIKE the post so I can see your order in a timely fashion!
If you REALLY need an item ASAP, please PM me; I will get notified via email,
this way I will see it even if I'm offline.

coracao.gifTo make sure you read this, stick a smiley in your order somewhere, wherever,
idc but I'm making sure you're thoroughly reading just in case

coracao.gifPay what you want! There is a 99% chance I won't deny your offer,
as long as it isn't outrageous!

coracao.gifPlease add me before posting! FC in sidebar and sig!

coracao.gifPlease use the order form below! If you don't use it,
I have the right to deny you the items.

Mayor:
Town:
FC:
Item(s) Requested:
Payment Offer:
Availability:

:)
Mayor: Chickpea
Town: Niue
FC: In sidebar
Item(s) Requested: 24 Hour Shop Counter, Dala Horse, Bagpipes, Wii Balance Board and Tree Stump Chair.
Payment Offer: 15 TBT?
Availability: 5pm-9pm AEST time.

Last edited:
24 Hour-Shop Counter, Dala Horse, Bagpipes, and Tree-Stump Chair?

- - - Post Merge - - -

12 TBT?

[SUB]I really hope you read my rules ;u;[/SUB]
I'll have those ready in a minute, I'll VM when ready.

Can I add a top to that order? 18 TBT?
Btw, I just edited it, I'm sorry, haha.

Last edited:
:D Mayor: Ava
Town: Highgate
FC: 0662 6794 5664
Items: Phonograph, Cream Sofa, Hello Kitty Drawers, and Home Computer Desk(if possible!)
Offer: 15 TBT
Availability: 9pm-12am PST

Can I add a top to that order? 18 TBT?
Btw, I just edited it, I'm sorry, haha.

:D Mayor: Ava
Town: Highgate
FC: 0662 6794 5664
Items: Phonograph, Cream Sofa, Hello Kitty Drawers, and Home Computer Desk(if possible!)
Offer: 15 TBT
Availability: 9pm-12am PST

I'm so sorry guys, I can't get onto the wi-fi on my DS at my hotel rn e_e
Both of your orders are confirmed and in processing. I'll have to wait until I get to the vacation house tomorrow. Again, so sorry for the inconvenience! :(

Mayor: Elsie
Town: Midnight
FC: Sidebar
Item(s) Requested: Golden Bench and Table, Large Space Console, Smoker, Tea Table, Turntable, 10x Gold, 10x Sapphire, 15x Emerald, 5x Silver, Varia Suit Boots, Bubble Wand, Tweeter, Beans x3, Cyan Balloon, Heart I. Balloon, Heart C. Balloon,

Payment Offer: 500k
Availability: Anytime CST. :)

Mayor; Maya~
Town; Blossom
FC; Sidebar
ITEMS; ALL DA AMYTHESTTT
Payment; TBT and ur choice
AVAILABILITY; ALLLL DAYYY

Mayor: Inej
Town: Sprout
FC: 2724 4066 5680
Items: yellow glow wand, peach's parasol
Offer: 5 TBT (feel free to bump or whatever hehe)
Availability: 4pm-10pm GMT +8, or whenever you're on, i'll try to meet your time heh.

Mayor: Lijan
Town: Changwon
FC: sidebar
Item(s) Requested: 5 of the beans (one for each character on my 2 towns), tweeter, 10 of the ruby,
Payment Offer: id say 2 tbt each for the beans + tweeter so 12 tbt and then 1 tbt for each or so 22tbt? if you think it should be more thats fine
Availability: All didily darn day

Mayor: Elsie
Town: Midnight
FC: Sidebar
Item(s) Requested: Golden Bench and Table, Large Space Console, Smoker, Tea Table, Turntable, 10x Gold, 10x Sapphire, 15x Emerald, 5x Silver, Varia Suit Boots, Bubble Wand, Tweeter, Beans x3, Cyan Balloon, Heart I. Balloon, Heart C. Balloon,

Payment Offer: 500k
Availability: Anytime CST. :)

Mayor; Maya~
Town; Blossom
FC; Sidebar
ITEMS; ALL DA AMYTHESTTT
Payment; TBT and ur choice
AVAILABILITY; ALLLL DAYYY

Mayor: Inej
Town: Sprout
FC: 2724 4066 5680
Items: yellow glow wand, peach's parasol
Offer: 5 TBT (feel free to bump or whatever hehe)
Availability: 4pm-10pm GMT +8, or whenever you're on, i'll try to meet your time heh.

Mayor: Lijan
Town: Changwon
FC: sidebar
Item(s) Requested: 5 of the beans (one for each character on my 2 towns), tweeter, 10 of the ruby,
Payment Offer: id say 2 tbt each for the beans + tweeter so 12 tbt and then 1 tbt for each or so 22tbt? if you think it should be more thats fine
Availability: All didily darn day

All of you, thank you and I accept all of your offers. I should be on later, I'm going to the beach for a while, and then to whatever Crab Island is ^^. I will prepare all orders at this point in different parts of my town, and I will PM you all when this is done. This way, I can let whoever is available into my town when they're ready. Thank you all again for your patience.

All of you, thank you and I accept all of your offers. I should be on later, I'm going to the beach for a while, and then to whatever Crab Island is ^^. I will prepare all orders at this point in different parts of my town, and I will PM you all when this is done. This way, I can let whoever is available into my town when they're ready. Thank you all again for your patience.

thank you! just vm me when you're available. i'm normally available around 5pm - 10pm GMT +8, but i can stay up for you if needed c: have a great day!

Mayor: locan
Town: Litop
FC:
Item(s) Requested: can i reserve your pinwheels, beans, tweeter, midna/major mask straw hat?
Payment Offer: 30 tbt (let me know if its too low)
Availability:anytime from aug l0

:)

Last edited:
Mayor Name:Heidi
Town: Ereta
Items: Campfire cookware, ribboned straw hat, blue stripe pants, cyan balloon, orange balloon, heart orange balloon
10tbt?

Everybody's orders are placed around my town. If you are curious as to why I'm taking so long, I apologize, the wifi never ended up working, and then the friend I was on vacation with discovered her grandpa had died, so I haven't had time to play, or think for that matter. I just got home from a 12 hour drive from Florida back to Illinois. I am so sorry for the wait.

Everybody's orders are placed around my town. If you are curious as to why I'm taking so long, I apologize, the wifi never ended up working, and then the friend I was on vacation with discovered her grandpa had died, so I haven't had time to play, or think for that matter. I just got home from a 12 hour drive from Florida back to Illinois. I am so sorry for the wait.

There was no rush, please don't worry. I'm sorry to hear about that. And maybe it would be best to rest after that long drive~

Mayor: Hannah
Town: Treasure
FC: in sidebar
Item(s) Requested: 1 up mushroom, fire flower, super star, super mushroom
Payment Offer: 8 tbt? idk
Availability: anytime

also if you could like my comment when u respond so i know that would be awesome :3

Last edited:
Mayor: Lucien
Town: Lilycove
FC: In the sidebar
Item(s) Requested: Hero's Cap, Hero's Clothes, Hero's Boots, Midna's Mask, Majora's Mask, Samus Mask, Varia Suit Pants, Toad Hat, Triforce, Yoshi Egg
Payment Offer: I'm not quit sure what I can offer you, new to the forums here.
Availability: Anytime

Back