• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop ✵ Hybrid & Flower Shop — 1 TBT each! ✵ GOLD ROSES AND WISHLIST ITEMS ADDED!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chick

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Winter Mittens
Feedback
100% (34) +
✵ Hybrid & Flower Shop — 1 TBT each! ✵ GOLD ROSES AND WISHLIST ITEMS ADDED!)

IMG_4038.GIF
IMG_4039.GIF

Welcome to my Hybrid & Flower Shop! Since I time travelled, I think I have far too many hybrids and flowers lying around my town, and I want to get rid of them all. I can offer a service now, and you guys can buy any hybrid from me for 1 TBT! I can offer as many as you like, because I can just breed them! Please keep in mind that I also have slots, to keep myself away from having too many orders at once! Thanks!

NEW: (update, 12th of August) Hello, once again!! I'm here with news. First, I've got myself some Blue Roses. They are now in stock, and you can buy as many as you want. I've bought myself some Gold Roses, but I'm just waiting for them to get delivered to me! Secondly, I've made it that basic flowers come in a batch of 10. 1 TBT is not worth it for a basic flower that could spawn anywhere in your town. Next, I'll be taking a bit more slots, since some people take forever to reply back to my messages, when they're actually ready. Lastly, I'm giving a new payment oppurtunity! I now have Wishlist items! It'd be very appreciated if you could give me some of them in exchange for flowers! Here is the link.

SPECIAL UPDATE: (update, 14th of August) Hi guys! I'm really happy right now. I've got all the hybrids in ACNL!! I just got some Gold Roses and now I'm good to go. The only limit of the Gold Roses are 30 Gold Roses each order. I'm truly sorry about this, it's because I have the beautiful ordinance on to keep all my hybrids alive, and I can't really wilt Black Roses. Everything still remains 1 TBT, as promised. I'm planning to sell bushes and saplings, so make sure to stay updated for that!

IMG_4038.GIF

IMG_4044.GIF

?Red Carnations
?Pink Carnations
?White Carnations
?Pink Cosmos
?Red Cosmos
?White Cosmos
?Orange Cosmos
?Yellow Cosmos
?Black Cosmos
?Pink Lilies
?Red Lilies
?White Lilies
?Orange Lilies
?Yellow Lilies
?Black Lilies
?Orange Pansies
?Yellow Pansies
?Blue Pansies
?White Pansies
?Red Pansies
?Purple Pansies
?Pink Roses
?Red Roses
?White Roses
?Orange Roses
?Purple Roses
?Blue Roses (NEW!)
?Gold Roses (FINALLY IN STOCK!)
?Pink Tulips
?White Tulips
?Yellow Tulips
?Orange Tulips
?Black Tulips
?Blue Tulips
?Purple Tulips
?White Tulips

IMG_4038.GIF

IMG_4045.GIF

IMG_4046.GIF If you are not in my town, please do not run. It is still in construction.
IMG_4046.GIF IGB is accepted aswell. The exchange rate is 1 TBT = 200k IGB.
IMG_4046.GIF Gold Roses are now here!
IMG_4046.GIF If I'm offline, please still place an order. I'll get to you eventually.
IMG_4046.GIF If you see that my slots are full, please do not order.
IMG_4046.GIF Please don't PM me to order, it needs to be commented on this thread.
IMG_4046.GIF Wishlist items are now here!
IMG_4046.GIF This is a problem that regularly comes up. If you want to cancel your order, please VM or PM me as soon as possible. I don't want to be gathering a huge order and then having it canceled at the last minute.
IMG_4046.GIF Bush starts and saplings are coming soon!!
IMG_4046.GIF Please check your VM's and PM's often. If I message you and you do not answer for 5 days, I will disregard your order.
IMG_4046.GIF If you have read the rules, please put the secret code; Wilting, somewhere in your post. If you haven't, I'll remind you to read the rules again.

IMG_4038.GIF

IMG_4047.GIF

Working on..
1. MoogleKupo
2. Bonucci
3. MayorLincoln
4. CrumbyTheNarwhal

Ready to deliver:
1. Lunaa~

Finished Trades:
1. thatawkwardkid
2. Titty21

Thanks!

Last edited:
Pink carnations how much tbt per? :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

OH 1 TBT SORRY :3 Ill buy 20 pink carnations please! :)

Last edited:
Pink carnations how much tbt per? :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

OH 1 TBT SORRY :3 Ill buy 20 pink carnations please! :)
Sure! I'll need to go out in a bit, I'll deliver them to you as soon as I get back.
(Slot 1 Taken)

Hi! Could I please get 15 Pink Carnations, 10 White Carnations, 6 Pink Lilies, 20 Pink Roses, 15 Purple Roses, 6 Orange Roses, 10 Pink Tulips, and 10 Purple Tulips? And when you get them 15 Blue Roses and 6 Golden Roses? I hope this amount is okay, and please take your time!

Last edited:
Could I please get: 5 pink lillies and 5 purple roses? I'll be able to get them in a few hours though c:

Could I please get 10 pink roses? Thank you!! If you get gold roses I'd love to get 6 of those as well, but don't worry about it if they aren't available! :)

Thanks all for your requests! They're all accepted! I'm close to getting Blue Roses, so for those of you who pre-ordered them, I'll PM you when I have them!
(Slots 2-6 taken)
1 Slot left!

Last edited:
Can I have 10 purple Roses ples~ :3 x
Can I also pre-order 10-15 Blue roses?

Last edited:
Can I have 10 purple Roses ples~ :3 x
Can I also pre-order 10-15 Blue roses?

Sure thing! I'll PM or VM you when I have it ready!
(Slot 7, the last Slot, is taken!)

I'm going to close this thread so that I can work on orders. I'll re-open this thread as soon a Slot is open! Thanks all!

I'm open again! Please read the updated rules and introduction before you order. :blush:

may I get 3 blue roses? :) main street

Last edited:
may I get 3 blue roses? :) main street

Sure! I'm about to breed the Pink Lilies, but I already have the Blue Roses available. Do you want me to send the Blue roses right now, or do you want me to send them along with the other flowers you ordered?

Sure! I'm about to breed the Pink Lilies, but I already have the Blue Roses available. Do you want me to send the Blue roses right now, or do you want me to send them along with the other flowers you ordered?

hmm, I guess I can just wait? c: just vm me once they're all ready since I forget so easily ; ;

Can I order:
2 Red Carnations
2 Pink Carnations
2 White Carnations
3 Purple Pansies
3 Purple Tulips

12 tbt total, right? Main Street

Can I order:
2 Red Carnations
2 Pink Carnations
2 White Carnations
3 Purple Pansies
3 Purple Tulips

12 tbt total, right? Main Street
Ok! I've got half your order ready, just need to get the pansies and Tulips.
Thanks!

Sounds good. VM me when everything is ready :) I'll be around!
I'm on CST time, so if you contact me around 11-2 pm, or any time after 7 pm, I'll be able to respond promptly.

Last edited:
I can trade you:

Autumn leaf chair
Aurora screen
Cat tower
Cherry blossom clock
Decorative plate
Full moon vanity
Gaudi lizard
Moon
Raccoon wall clock
Rainbow screen
Sprout table
Tree stump chair

Im looking for blue roses/blue pansies/gold roses so whatever you feel is fair for those you cna offer c:

Besides that i'd like 40 blue roses please.

I can trade you:

Autumn leaf chair
Aurora screen
Cat tower
Cherry blossom clock
Decorative plate
Full moon vanity
Gaudi lizard
Moon
Raccoon wall clock
Rainbow screen
Sprout table
Tree stump chair

Im looking for blue roses/blue pansies/gold roses so whatever you feel is fair for those you cna offer c:

Besides that i'd like 40 blue roses please.
I'd like to take all of those! Can we do a full-on trade with the items and 40 Blue Roses?
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back