• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Disney World

tifachu

。*・゜☆・ ゜✧・。 • ・
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
8395-2476-4795
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Love Ball
Zen Easter Egg
Kirby Easter Egg
Zen Easter Egg
th_AliceinWonderland2.gif
tumblr_mdnekpIkc61qdlkyg.gif
th_tha_s_01_5022_01_00.gif

Have you ever been to (any) Disney World/Disneyland? Discuss it here~ What's your favorite attraction? Post any fun stories and what you did there here!!

tumblr_lnzrj3fUd41qhwcy0.gif

I was scrolling on tumblr and saw this picture of Minnie's house on my dashboard.
It's so cute, it looks like an IRL animal crossing house!
tumblr_ohfgq1MkPY1vv80pao1_500.jpg
Then I thought this would make a cute discussion topic~

As for me, I've only been to Florida's Disney World once when I was very young, as in a wee toddler, and I can only remember a few things. I remember:
tumblr_inline_niyn5kW4PR1ry72eo.gif
going to Minnie & Daisy's house, cuz they were soo cute, and seeing a huge fake pie in the oven cuz it looked so yummy.
thinking it was a good idea to go on the Pirates of the Caribbean ride, but then my lil bro and I ended up being TERRIFIED. I think one of us ended up crying
seeing The Little Mermaid in theater. I was so scared when Ursula popped up on screen and started cackling. Apparently I screamed at that, and got my family kicked out of the theater (but I don't even remember it, lol)
lastly, getting Robin Hood & Maid Marian's autograph-- pretty much was co-erced into it by my mother, because I was/am so shy. I dont think I still have the autographs.

Last edited:
cries I beg to go there all my life I've seen many photos of Disney and it looks amazing :eek: I was saving up to go there for quite some time, but my dad recently became ill so I guess I'll never go :(

Last edited:
I live in Florida, so Disney is always close by for me. The last time I went there was when I had an annual pass about 2 years ago. My favorite ride is either the Rock n Rollercoaster or Expedition: Everest. What can I say, I love roller coasters!

Haven't got a chance to hold yet, but I think I'm going either next spring or the spring after that because each spring break my school's band camp takes a trip to either New York or Disney every other year with the locations alternating. I'm pretty excited for that in the future, but I haven't been as of yet.

I've been to disney world several times!
Epcot is my favorite part = 3=

My parents took us to Disneyland twice, it was amazing. It was a trek for us, since we drove pretty much across the country for it. My favorite attraction was definitely the Pirates of the Caribbean ride.

I also adore the pineapple dole whips. I'd die to have one.

I lived 10 minutes away from Disneyland in CA up until I was 17 and never went, not even once. Stuff is expensive! However, I recently got to go there on a double date with a friend and her bf but I was still getting over my food poisoning from the day before so I could barely go on any rides :c what a shame, everything was really magical!

i went in year 9 of school on a school trip for a weekend in paris

was v. nice, crazy colourful

I haven't been there before, but I really want to go one day! :)

I was in Disneyland Hong Kong last month! It was super rainy and cold, so I didn't get to ride much, but there were less people and less lines, so I guess I can't complain :p
I loved the Lion King show the most, I got goosebumps and it felt like it was 3 hours long when it was just 30 minutes. ; ; I also enjoyed the waffles hah

I've always wanted to go to Disneyland/World. Which ones are considered the best?

I've been to Disney World three times, in 2008, 2013, and 2016

My best memory is from the 2016 trip. My mom wanted a trading pin of Wendy Darling but the shopping app couldn't find it for sale on any Disney property. We were at the pin shop in Frontierland and a cast member did everything she could to track the pin down, even call other cast members working at other pin shops, but the pin was absolutely out of stock. I was going to buy the Winter 2016 limited edition (2,000 only) pin of Belle, and this cast member gave it to me for free to make up for not being able to get us the Wendy Darling pin. They really care about you having the best trip possible

we used to go to the one in Anaheim. These days its ridiculously expensive so I don't expect to go there anymore. from there on we go to the one in Tokyo sinces it cheaper and yet just about all the same things and bonus + DisneySea (And theres only one DisneySea in the world)

I've been to Disneyland twice, once when I was 11 with family, and once I think when I was 14 or 15 with school. I really love the park and the whole atmosphere there, it is really hard to not be happy there. I'd love to go back now that I am older, and I would love to go to the other parks around the world, I think it would be really cool to see how much they differ. Especially how most of the parks have a few rides that are at each one, like Pirates of the Caribbean.

Back