• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Disney World

I've never been to any Disneylands/Disney Worlds.

I really want to go sometime, and I also really want to go to California sometime

i'm a potato that's only been to one other state than my own and said state is seriously 30 minutes away (and also shares mountains with us, you don't need to go through a canyon to get there)

*cracks knuckles* You're speaking my language here

I loooooovve Disney World! I've been 4 times in recent memory, and more when I was younger. This is the first year since we started going again that we aren't going back and we all miss it. I wanna go back! D:

Also, the area where Minnie's house was (Mickey's Toontown Fair) is gone now, it's currently New Fantasyland which, imo is a much better use of the space and houses one of my favorite things: The Be Our Guest restaurant!

I've been to Disneyworld twice, the last time was probably almost ten years ago, and gosh I love that freaking place so much. It is super expensive, super crowded, super hot (Florida weather is so icky to me), but it is an amazing place. My favorite ride was Everest, where you go up and can see the other theme parks (before you go down) and it is so pretty at night. I am not exactly sure what my favorite theme park would be- probably the one with Everest. But the downtown Disney is still pretty cool, and I loved getting to talk with the cast members and how so many were from different parts of the world. 10/10

Since I live right there by Disney World, I can't count how many times I been there. I actually went there yesterday in Magic Kingdom with a few friends. :)

I've been to Disneyland about six times in my life? Disney World one time. I think I'll always favor Disneyland over World. Disney World has great hotel design, and I really enjoyed the 50s prime time cafe. Disney in general is really good with having their staff play their roles well.

My favorite rides is the Matterhorn and Haunted Mansion in DL. My best souvenir was little Pooh Bear ear clips.

I really want to go to Disneyland during Christmas or New Year's, but I don't think I can handle those crowds.

Ooh gurl YES.

I've been to Disneyland about 9 times.

I find Disneyland truly the happiest place on Earth. It's REALLY fun, and in every direction there's something magical to see. ^-^
However Disneyland is crazy expensive, we blew about $400 last time we went which was on June 31st.
~ The fastpass system is really helpful, thanks to it I went on 15 rides. (Which is pretty great considering we only went to Disneyland and not California Adventure.)
You can walk around, look at the gorgeous gardens, look at the beautiful structures, meet your favorite characters, go to the stores, and A LOT of other stuff.
Faves:
Space Mountain
Pirates of the Caribbean
Indiana Jones
And Matterhorn

I just read the OP. And I wanted to add that the first time I went was when I was like 10 or so and I met Alice and Tweedle Dee/Dum. And Alice was so cute and she said she loved my "spots" aka freckles and it was such a cute memory for me. I loved meeting the characters and having them sign my little autograph book.

I went to Disney World with my family but it was a long, long time ago. I'd really love to go back as an adult and OMG MINNIES HOUSE SO FREAKING CUTE! *_*

I went to Disney World in 7th grade and honestly? Not to be a debbie downer but I didn't enjoy my experience because my parents forced me on rides that they knew would scare the crap out of me. And when I came out crying, I would get screamed at that I was making a scene when in fact, their screaming was what made everyone turn their attention to us.

To this day, MANY years later (I'm a senior in college now), my parents continue to complain how "I" ruined their Disney experience. I'm sorry but I'm not the type who likes roller coaster rides or heights. They knew this, still forced me, and kept making scenes every time they got the same result from me. The whole trip was me being screamed at continually for being forced on rides they knew I didn't like.

The only fun thing that happened was someone dressed as Kenai from Brother Bear hooked arms with me and we went skipping around Animal Kingdom. Also I enjoyed all the "worlds" in Epcot.

That's it and I feel like if I ever went back, I would do more sight seeing than rides.

i'm so lucky and spoiled and blessed to be from such a well to do family, but i've gone to a disney park consistently every three years of my life! i'm due in 2018 if i want to keep the streak alive! i've been to both disney world and disney land and disney in paris (i prefer disney world!!! i've been there more, that's why), and i think when i head back to japan next summer, i'll be visiting disney sea (so... uh... i would be keeping the every-3-year tradition alive)

i love roller coasters, and i've been to the magic kingdom more than any other part of disney (i've been to epcot A LOT too, but i can't remember anything about the animal kingdom, and i've been to hollywood studios twice), so i like splash mountain a lot and space mountain. in hollywood studios, the rockin' roller coaster is great, along with the tower of terror (which i think may have been torn down??? what a sHAME!)

but i'm so weak i love disney with all my heart, if i had the finances, i would visit every three years for the rest of my life, but alas, i can't be pampered by my family forever :')

I've lived in FL for 8 years & i've never been ;-;
but now that im an "adult" i really want to save up and hopefully go next year. maybe during Christmas time ? c:

Kind of... My family planned a vacation to Disney World in Florida when I was 10, but we all got sick with the flu on the way up there. We were so sick to the point we could barely get out of bed. My family wanted to take me to Disney at least once though, so one day we went but we still didn't feel that great so we literally walked in, bought something, and then left about ten minutes later. And then the next day we came back, stood in line for an autograph, and then left. And we never went back.

It was so disappointing, and what makes me even more disappointed is the fact I'll never be able to go back.

I'm a grown adult and I've never been to Disneyland

I've never visited any Disney World nor have I even been outside of Europe! I simply can't afford it at the moment and my parents were never rich enough to take my brother and I either when we were kids. You could see that it broke their hearts, they really wanted to give us that experience but it was not possible at the time.

I went to Disneyland Paris two summers ago. It was incredible I'd love to go back. I liked Pirates of the Caribbean, Indiana Jones and the Temple of Peril, Ratatouille, and Peter Pan's Flight best.

Last edited:
Back