• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Art Freebies

NikkiNikki

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Yellow Candy
Hiya I need to practice more on drawing and getting a go on my art style
will do OCs and mayors

i'd love a drawing of my oc please!
i'll be right back with a ref~

edit: ref!
wSD9p.png

Last edited:
If you want, please draw this mayor!~

Thank you!

Last edited:
Here's my OC if you're willing to draw him ~

umi.jpg
- He wears rlly baggy sweaters so his fingers never show!
please and thank you!! <3
- If you need another reference feel free to ask! He is also the one in my siggy !

Last edited:
I'd love it if you'd do my mayor!
image.jpg

Hello everyone, i didn't expect so many request so ill get right to them! However they will come in as traditional due to my tablet pen not working correctly (I know the day I decide to practice and all the thing decides to act stupid sigh*) sorry guys:(

- - - Post Merge - - -

Last edited:
Hello everyone, i didn't expect so many request so ill get right to them! However they will come in as traditional due to my tablet pen not working correctly (I know the day I decide to practice and all the thing decides to act stupid sigh*) sorry guys:(

- - - Post Merge - - -

I love it! Thank you. :)

note: the way I am drawing these depends on the vibe i get from them like mayors gives this chibi vibe to it and depending on the person's OC depends how non cutesiness it is, if that makes any sense. Anyway I am experimenting a lot, but I am very graceful that i can get to practice with a lot of requests :3​

- - - Post Merge - - -

I love it! Thank you. :)

thanks, I am glad you liked it!

Last edited:

note: the way I am drawing these depends on the vibe i get from them like mayors gives this chibi vibe to it and depending on the person's OC depends how non cutesiness it is, if that makes any sense. Anyway I am experimenting a lot, but I am very graceful that i can get to practice with a lot of requests :3​

- - - Post Merge - - -

thanks, I am glad you liked it!

She's so cute tysm <3

Back