will do OCs and mayors

i'd love a drawing of my oc please!
i'll be right back with a ref~

edit: ref!
wSD9p.png

Last edited:
Here's my OC if you're willing to draw him ~

umi.jpg
- He wears rlly baggy sweaters so his fingers never show!
please and thank you!! <3
- If you need another reference feel free to ask! He is also the one in my siggy !

Last edited:
Hello everyone, i didn't expect so many request so ill get right to them! However they will come in as traditional due to my tablet pen not working correctly (I know the day I decide to practice and all the thing decides to act stupid sigh*) sorry guys:(

- - - Post Merge - - -

Last edited:
Hello everyone, i didn't expect so many request so ill get right to them! However they will come in as traditional due to my tablet pen not working correctly (I know the day I decide to practice and all the thing decides to act stupid sigh*) sorry guys:(

- - - Post Merge - - -

I love it! Thank you. :)

note: the way I am drawing these depends on the vibe i get from them like mayors gives this chibi vibe to it and depending on the person's OC depends how non cutesiness it is, if that makes any sense. Anyway I am experimenting a lot, but I am very graceful that i can get to practice with a lot of requests :3​

- - - Post Merge - - -

I love it! Thank you. :)

thanks, I am glad you liked it!

Last edited:

note: the way I am drawing these depends on the vibe i get from them like mayors gives this chibi vibe to it and depending on the person's OC depends how non cutesiness it is, if that makes any sense. Anyway I am experimenting a lot, but I am very graceful that i can get to practice with a lot of requests :3​

- - - Post Merge - - -

thanks, I am glad you liked it!

She's so cute tysm <3

Back