• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Art Freebies

Thank you :D

Thanks!

Lets try something different, how about you guys add what kind of emotion/position the character should be? and if you guys want it to be chibi style or a more non chib style? I am saying this because I feel like i am drawing a bit inconsistent, so this should help me out more :) plus more practice for me :D

ooh, sounds interesting!
should i repost my request and add expression and style?

You could try my mayor! For expression maybe happy and a non-chibi style :3
Mayor.jpg

Thanks!

Lets try something different, how about you guys add what kind of emotion/position the character should be? and if you guys want it to be chibi style or a more non chib style? I am saying this because I feel like i am drawing a bit inconsistent, so this should help me out more :) plus more practice for me :D

Then I'll post my OC again.

baggy sweater where it doesn't show his fingers at all. A sleepy expression where his sleeve is covering his mouth! And non chibi style please and thank you~

The pose like that! And a sleepy expression! hope im not asking much ;;;

Yeah, that'll be great:]

alright then!!

wSD9p.png

style preferred - non-chibi, please!
expression - she's kind of a delinquent, so something cocky or mischievous would be cool~

thanks for considering ♡

Last edited:
Then I'll post my OC again.

baggy sweater where it doesn't show his fingers at all. A sleepy expression where his sleeve is covering his mouth! And non chibi style please and thank you~

The pose like that! And a sleepy expression! hope im not asking much ;;;

You could try my mayor! For expression maybe happy and a non-chibi style :3
View attachment 205592

alright then!!

wSD9p.png

style preferred - non-chibi, please!
expression - she's kind of a delinquent, so something cocky or mischievous would be cool~

thanks for considering ♡

Alrighty then, ill start with these either today or tomorrow:]]

oh my gosh that looks really nice ♡♡♡
thanks so much!!

Last edited:
Back