Art Freebies

Thank you :D

Thanks!

Lets try something different, how about you guys add what kind of emotion/position the character should be? and if you guys want it to be chibi style or a more non chib style? I am saying this because I feel like i am drawing a bit inconsistent, so this should help me out more :) plus more practice for me :D

ooh, sounds interesting!
should i repost my request and add expression and style?

You could try my mayor! For expression maybe happy and a non-chibi style :3
Mayor.jpg

Thanks!

Lets try something different, how about you guys add what kind of emotion/position the character should be? and if you guys want it to be chibi style or a more non chib style? I am saying this because I feel like i am drawing a bit inconsistent, so this should help me out more :) plus more practice for me :D

Then I'll post my OC again.

baggy sweater where it doesn't show his fingers at all. A sleepy expression where his sleeve is covering his mouth! And non chibi style please and thank you~

The pose like that! And a sleepy expression! hope im not asking much ;;;

Yeah, that'll be great:]

alright then!!

wSD9p.png

style preferred - non-chibi, please!
expression - she's kind of a delinquent, so something cocky or mischievous would be cool~

thanks for considering ♡

Last edited:
Then I'll post my OC again.

baggy sweater where it doesn't show his fingers at all. A sleepy expression where his sleeve is covering his mouth! And non chibi style please and thank you~

The pose like that! And a sleepy expression! hope im not asking much ;;;

You could try my mayor! For expression maybe happy and a non-chibi style :3
View attachment 205592

alright then!!

wSD9p.png

style preferred - non-chibi, please!
expression - she's kind of a delinquent, so something cocky or mischievous would be cool~

thanks for considering ♡

Alrighty then, ill start with these either today or tomorrow:]]

oh my gosh that looks really nice ♡♡♡
thanks so much!!

Last edited:
Back