Lucky
Purple Bat Potion
Lobo
Mint
Coco
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Ruby
Isabelle
Alright, since I'm super indecisive on my own, I'm going to have all of you guys help me choose my villagers! I'll do 1 different poll each day for each personality type, and then 2 extra ones for the "random" villagers at the end.

For the second of the 10 posts I'm going to do Peppy! As with Uchi, there are very few villagers in this category that I like and the personality as a whole doesn't really do it for me either. It was pretty easy for me to narrow it down to two choices: Rosie and Apple! Unlike the first post I actually really like both of these villagers, but I really only want one peppy in my town due to HATING the personality. So now it's up to you guys!

Please just vote on which one you would think would be the best choice and, if possible, give a reason why c: Thanks in advance for the help!

i think that, even though rosie is super basic, you should get her because she is basically the spokes-villager for the entire acnl franchise- it's just cool to have her in town! also, she's a cat sooo :')

i think apple is super cute, but personally, i don't like tOOO irregularly colored villagers. ofc cats don't ever come in blue, but rosie's color is a more suble to me??? idk??? maybe i'm just biased because i have a purple-y blue town

good luck!!

Last edited:
Rosie hands down :3

Of the peppy AC poster children I slightly prefer Bunnie for her color scheme, but Rosie is definitely adorable.
Apple makes me a bit uneasy, I find her more creepy than cute *shrug*

This was a hard one, but how could you not get Rosie? She's just so stinkin' cute and her face totally matches her personality. Not as familiar with Apple as I am with Rosie, but her "silly" catchphrase wins me over ^u^

Rosie, for sure!! She's sooooo sweet and nice! I've had her in the original AC, and she visited my campgrounds just yesterday. I wish I could put her in my ACNL ;A; Maybe I'll kick Kabuki after I take his kotatsu and put Rosie in. Anyway, my vote is for number one cat-poster-child Rosie!

ahhh Apple was one of my dreamies until I decided since I already had a villager with a red color scheme (Bunnie) I ought to choose someone different for my second peppy villager. But over the two provided, would still definitely go for Apple.

Rosie! :D

She was nice and fun to have! I'm certain that you'll enjoy her when you get her. :)

Apple! Hamsters are just so small and round and cute! I'm not a fan of the cat model on ACNL, their ears are tooo pointy... that said, Rosie is the cutest cat among all. Still prefer Apple, she's so happy and sweet and cute! ;v;

I'd say Apple, simply because she's so popular and a lot of towns have her. Someone different would be nicer - would feel more unique and special not to go to another town and see another Rosie wandering around half the time.

Back