• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Does Anyone Play GTA 5 Online

Wewikk

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Silver Mailbox
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Mailbox
I'm looking for some people to play GTA Online with not some rando I like to play casually not a lot of shooting just drive around in my cars and no hackers or seeders online I play on the PC I thought I try here since there is no randos here If not move on?

Most of the time on GTA I spend my time listening to music or my custom music I have a few spots I like to hang out like the mega mall near the grove the pier the lucky clucker by the discount clothing store behind the vinewood sign and some fine places in Sandy Shores and Grapeseed?

I'm also EST Time

Thanks

I used to play it, but I stopped around 2015 due to how bad it got (microtransactions and hackers everywhere). Honestly, I wish it was like Red Dead Redemption's multiplayer where there were two modes: normal free roam and friendly free roam. GTA Online just feels unplayable without getting killed every 10 seconds due to some kid stalking you.

Back