• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's the hardest letter for you to write neat?

What's the hardest letter for you to write neat?

• Total voters
I have a hard time with the letter q. It's hard to make it look good for some reason especially lowercase q it's just so weird looking.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't have problems with any letter when writing in print, although a's had me for years...finally got em.
in cursive, I can't for the life of me figure out how to make a lowercase z

off topic, but does anyone else actually like their handwriting?? everyone calls their handwriting messy and ugly or complains about it but I honestly really like mine. sometimes after writing something i'll just admire it lol does anyone else do this??? it's not perfect handwriting or anything I just think it's nice to look at and know it's mine and unique to me

I love my handwriting too! Many teachers in school would compliment on it too saying it looks like I typed it on the computer.

it's definitely s and k for me! like you, k is just a winged mess, and my s's never look uniform ;;; otherwise, my handwriting is pretty nice, i think!

I don't know why but e,z,and w always look messy when writing

definitely k. you'd think I would have mastered it by now since my name starts with it but nope haha. I always write them weird.

Bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump

Well my handwriting has always been really messy so all of them really. Unless i write small, then it's better.

k is my favorite
i dont really struggle w making any neat but sometimes i dont like i

It's actually 'l'? It just always looks so clumsy compared to everything else I write and also it sometimes ends up looking too much like 'e'!

my k's and capital G's never look neat

Back