What's the hardest letter for you to write neat?

What's the hardest letter for you to write neat?

• Total voters

wizard

Landon
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Green Candy
Yellow Candy
Tasty Cake
For me it's k, whenever I write it it looks super ugly and messy. I wish all k's were replaced with c's.

Last edited:
g, y , j, f

I do pen and nib calligraphy and struggle with those

k can also be difficult depending on style

e, j, q. I can never get the curl right on the j and q, and I tend to overshoot on lower e's and end up making them too flat

this is the weirdest question i've seen on here lol! if i don't have to rush to write anything, i don't find any letter particularly difficult to write neatly. if i'm rushing to take notes or something though, my lower case r's look terrible cause i just connect them to the next letter and they end up looking like lowercase n's

Definitely q and g. No matter what I do they always look like absolute ****

I hate z! For some reason I can never make it look neat. It's never perfectly symmmetrical... I also hate capitalized M. I like my M's to curve in the middle but if I curve it too much it looks like H instead lol. So then I try to make it sharper but then it just looks ugly .___.

My capital J sometimes looks like an S if I write really fast. x is hard because I usually write in cursive and my x looks very awkward. s because idk it is just a hard letter for me.

Sometimes my V's end up looking like U's, so I picked that. Z's are awkward for me to write for some reason, but they usually end up looking okay. And if I'm writing really fast, sometimes I lose track of my lowercase m's and n's and add an extra loop on to them.

Capital "Y" is pretty difficult for me to get everything all nice and even. I just end up making bigger sized "y" for them because they frustrate me.

Back